Some of my past..

HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW

After the very long, disappointing talk with The Boys, the bell finally rang, signaling us to get to class. All the boys left except.. me.. And the only reason for that is, I don't like being in the same spot.. For half an hour.. listening to a Teacher talk. I'm not in the mood right now. Now don't get me wrong. I like school. But I didn't feel like going today.

As the bell continued to ring, I made my way through running, panicking kids, along the hall. Well.. not necessarily kids. We're teenagers. But I like to call us all kids. Not because of the fact that we all don't want to grow up. But the fact that we all act like one. Even if it doesn't seem like it.. we all eventually act like one, once we're a teenager, or possibly an Adult. And the best thing about growing up is; it doesn't have rules. Of course if your an adult and your having a big tanturm like a 3 year-old would have, then that would be weird.. but life can have their rules, while the term of Growing Up, can't. It won't. Ever. Their are gonna be at some ages where you do need to grow up and be brave, but that doesn't mean in other times you can't still act like one. Like going on swings at the age of 16. Or even 22.. Where am I even going in this? God.. I'm having a conversation.. with myself. At least I'm not the only one right?

The bell finally stopped screaming, and i was finally outside of the school. Alone. No kids. No teachers. No nothing. Just me and this.. world. I plopped down on the newly warmed grass as i thought about how my 'master' will think of me. What will he say? Is he going to hate how i act around the mates? Will he hate the way i talk?

And you might be wondering, 'Who's your master?'. And my answer to that is, i don't know. Since I'm this Vampire, my parents left me at the age of 4, and put me in this.. place that would give me people to be around with, until I was old enough to understand everything and everyone. Plus, i wasn't the only one there. There were lots of kids there who i didn't seem to know. The place was sort of like school. It was horrible-- and not because it was a meaning of school-- but because i didn't know anybody there. But the best part of that place was i wasn't the only one with this 'power'.

Every little child in that place seemed to be a bit different than some other ones. Some would randomly have bloodshot eyes that didn't seem to go away. Some had pale gray skin that seemed almost dead. And others were like me. And that's what kept me going from growing up. In some ways, me being the only kid who didn't look exactly like a freak, made me a bit happy. But then again, what did? Being different from everyone in this entire world, probably wouldn't make you happy, now would it?

Later on, i was old enough to understand everything. They gave me tests and of course, food. And i currently made some friends. And their names were

Louis Tomlinson.

Niall Horan.

Liam Payne

And.. Zayn Malik..

And things were different ever since.

---------

AUTHORS NOTE!

Haiii!!! So, i am super sorry that this was a short chapter, but i really hope you liked it :)