The Maid.

HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW

Morning soon came, only allowing me to bring out a loud groan, and to jump out of the bed. I stretched, yawned, and put on my sunscreen.. to protect me from the Sun. I then put on my usual boots, a black button up, and my usual black jeans, and headed downstairs.

The house was pretty much in an empty shape. No noises. No talking. No.. heels clicking..

I walked into the kitchen, only seeing the Maid making our breakfast.

She turned around and smiled, "Hey Harry. Your up early"

I chuckled and stepped forward, "yeah.. Is anyone else awake or?.."

"No. We're the only ones awake" Peyton said, looking down at the freshly made pancakes.

I hate that she said 'we're'. So we're suddenly a pack??

"Alright.. need help with anything?" I asked.

She looked at me, scooting a bit close to me and smiled, her beautiful fangs showing. "No. I'm fine. But do you?"

"Do I what?.." I said softly.

"Do you need help?"

My eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"Harry.. you've been acting weirdly since yesterday at Dinner--" she said, walking to the fridge- "is something going on?"

I blushed and looked down. I thought It didn't notice that I had been acting this way..

"Nothing is up, Peyton.. I'm just.. nervous around you.."

She looked at me, "nervous? Oh gosh.. you don't like me.. right?"

I looked up at her, only imagining saying yes and kissing her."No!"

"Okay. Good. Last time Dean--your master-- almost killed one of his children after knowing he liked me. He gets crazy jealous." She looked down at the pancakes and setted them on white plates.

"Oh.. no.. don't worry.. I just get nervous around pretty girls.." I said, grabbing the pancakes and walking out of the kitchen and into the kitchen table to set it there.

Soon enough, the Boys woke up. And the Master. So I sat down in my seat.

"Good Morning Boys!!" Dean Spoke.

"Morning" we said in unison.

Peyton walked out of the Kitchen with arms full of plates with pancakes. "Here you go.." she said, giving each one of us pancakes except me. The plate I took was mine.

"Thank you darling. Don't you wanna sit and eat?"

"No. I'm fine." She said, eyeing me.

I looked back at her and eating at the same time. We stood like that for a little while, before Peyton giving up and walking back to the kitchen. I stood up-- "I think I forgot my watch in there."--And walked inside.

"What's up with you?" I asked, half whispering.

"Nothing." She responded.

I sighed deeply, and grabbed her shoulders just so she could face me.

"You're lying"

"Well.. I was thinking about the whole situation of you thinking I'm pretty and making you nervous. It doesn't add up."

"Peyton.. just forget about that.. okay?"

She shrugged, making me release her and walked out of the kitchen.