Chapter 9

Katy pov

Melissa won't tell me what is going on. So I go up to Hailey and ask why we are in a creepy barn. She spills everything. I go over to cayden and give him a big hug.

"I love you Cayden."

Melissa pov

I follow him outside. He starts climbing up a tree like a monkey. I decided to climb too.

"I thought you were afraid of heights?" I questioned him.

"We all have to face our fears."

"Oh my god!!! Too high. Too high" I yell trying to get him to come down.

"Come on!!"He yells back.

I finally got up too Brody.

"What?" I say as he just stares at me.

"My fear is breaking a heart."

"Wait.., You were going to break up with Hailey?"

"I don't have the guts."

I look him in the eyes. I hate to hurt Hailey. But I love him too. I tell him that. All I can do now is look at him. I put my head and his left shoulder. He kisses me on the head as we watch the sun come up.

Alexis pov

I am helping Hailey pack the car back up and then give Katy and Cayden a bath with the hose out back. I think something is going on with Melissa and Brody.

Melissa pov

I slightly lift my head and he looks at me. Our lips come close. I push him on to the branch and lay on his chest. He grabs me and I lay my head on his chest and just listen to his heart beat. I kiss him and get up because I can hear Hailey walking toward the tree.

"Hey guys we packed up the car."

"Okay babe." he says between our kissing. We stop, climb down and while Hailey isn't looking I kiss him one more time.