Chapter 1 - Aelin

The pain was unending. As the fresh placed salt and powdered Iron sunk into my skin, blood was pooling under me. Every time Cairn whipped me, I hoped he would take some decency and bandage my wounds. He never did. And every time, I wish I wasn't locked up in the coffin, so my power could replenish and I could burn him to dust, over and over again. But that would never happen. Unless Cairn becomes stupid and leaves me outside of the coffin, I have no hope. Sometimes, I wonder what my Mate was doing. Rowan was probably trying to find me. I highly doubt he would. When I first came here, Maeve had opened a portal to the world of creatures as cruel as her. They locked me up in the coffin 24/7 unless Cairn wanted his 'play date' with me. Our play date didn't only have him whipping me, half naked, but sometimes, he would strip all of my clothes and his, and then have his version of a 'relaxed' play date. The first time was after 1 month of him whipping me. As usual, he opened the coffin with keys, pushing me out of the coffin. As usual, I swore the most nastiest thing to him. As usual, he chuckled and reminded me that for every swear word out of my mouth, additional whippings were placed. Though that time, he didn't have his whip with him. I thought he was going to start punching me instead. When he used his dagger to cut my clothes of, he didn't just stop at my undergarments, he also ripped them of, making me naked. I swore.
"What the hell are you doing, you fucking bastard?"
Cairn didn't answer me. He just stood there, dagger in his hand. Then the most chilling smile went on his face. My skin felt a chill, as he stepped up towards me. He used his dagger to lift my chin up. The next words that came out of his mouth were the most disgusting words I've ever heard.
"Do you miss Rowan fucking you? Would you want someone to take over his place as seeing he's never going to see you again?"
My face paled. He wants to fuck me. I gathered all of my energy into trying to crawl away, but his hand grabbed the caller of my shirt and leaned in.
"I'll take that as a yes."
He grabbed both of my hands and tied them using an iron bracelet.
"Maeve designed them, their made of iron and stops your power from leashing out while magnetizes both of the cuffs together. The will be so much easier to change positions, Aelin." He purred and started to remove his clothes.
"Oh, we're gonna have so much fun, doing something pleasurable, not painful. So be grateful."
I didn't want that then. But now, he has his 'relaxed' play time with me four out of seven of each week. Before, I struggled, now I didn't care. Every time, he told me how many days had it been since they took me. The most recent one was 364. They had took me away from my mate for a entire year. Rowan might of been killed or captured by Maeve by now. I gave up hope and let what ever happens, happen. Then one day, instead of having our 'relaxed' play time, Cairn dragged me out to see Maeve.

Hey, so I know this is kind of horrible and disgusting for Aelin, but remember, this story is the opposite of a happy ending. If I see at least 1 person reading this, I would continue writing this. If I do, in the next chapter, Maeve shows Aelin something she wanted to see for a long time.

-Cyrial