Chapter 5: Arguments with the EX-Bros

Hey Author here!

Jessie

Cody is single which means girls bout to go on him nd Chelsea is gonna get even more angrier

Oh and up there yeah i know the bros bout to get exed out the picture too well read on

New Characters:

Friends: Max, Roberto, James, Jake, Liam, and Jamil

and Gulie  Also another important chap

____________________________________________

        James came up and said" Yo bruh u getting people hurt now let me get it straight you going around breaking people hearts i bet by the end of the day you with your girl Jeremial and you dont even know who my sister Chelsea was" 

I said " James you dont understand now I never liked a girl the way I like Jeremial your sister was just another girl to chill with and show affection to"

James punched me in the face and kicked me in the in the my knee until he got tired.

I struggled but to take him by the arm and and kicked him in the places i didnt even knew existed then I punched him until the ground started to get the pain and lastly i spitted on his face that i got him to shine on.

I got up and ran off to the nurses office and i told my mother everything and yeah your not confused at all my mom was the nurse and I loved that I could come and talked to her during a problem.

Max, Roberto, Liam, Jake, and Jamil met me after school and they attacked me with hurtful words unto the point where I felt my life was coming to a end.

Max says: "Yo dont fight a bro no matter what the situation is first you go and break a girls heart and then attack her brother and to my knowledge one of your best friend"

Jamil" Max nahh you didnt know that there was this girl he like and that Chelsea never showed love to him and there was no type of spark not only that James started the whole fight and you dont let nobody beat your a** like that so you got to fight back"

I said " I thought all of you guys were my blood, my life, my pack, my squad, my gang, my crew, my back, and my motivators but look I guess I was wrong!"

I walk away and I hear footsteps after me and there Jamil follows me and says " I know how you feel the so called friends of ours acted the same way when I broke up with Melanie but look you stood up for me and now I stand up for you so basically yes..........friend."