Chapter 2: Jeremial Makes a Comeback

Cody just Did simple and wrote:

" hey just checking ur little profile nd I just felt like  talking to u"

Cody waited a few seconds and the screened opened a message.

"Today's ur lucky day usually I wuld just block the boy but No friends of mine r online so ill talk 2 u."

Cody closed both windows make sure No one was there then he put on the song Pocketful of Sunshine. He memorized the Victory Dance being a lacrosse player.

He typed " well I c I am bored too what do u wnt 2 talk abt."

Instantly she replied " Well hyd "

"great hbu "

"I'm gud so i gtg so I'll talk 2 u later✌"

Cody grew in delight when she said "later"

I guess she wasnt bored she would've blocked me after this but she wanted to talk to me later.

Kevin (Cody's brother ) walks in the room. "Why were you doing the victory dance"

What will I say to Kevin he probably will tell everyone if I tell the truth and he definitely knows my lying face. Why the heck do I have to be a bad liar also it explains at my bad storytelling.

I pick up a shoe and throw it at Kevin. " Get out Kevin you blinding me with your ugly self."

Kevin was about to say something but he just got out the room.  Cody sighed with relief and searched Jeremial's information.

He really wanted to put on a victory dance but was scared Kevin would've seen him. He found out that Jeremiah went to his school.

                       *2 days later*

Cody went to school at 6:30 and sneaked to the principal office. Great thing he was a kid who usually got in trouble so he went to the computer and had put in " Jeremial Williams"

He went everywhere and couldn't find her name. Then he saw Jeremial Hudson. He clicked the girl and saw similarities to her Facebook Bio.

But he was sad to know that she had no classes with him, they weren't in the same locker group. And she didn't have a picture up.