Chapter 6: Too Soon Babe

Jeremial- Hey we should meet up right?

Me- Oh yeah totally but where?

Jeremial- Idk

Me- Come meet me Seprun Restaurant at 3PM

Jeremial- Its just do you know how I look like

Me- Ill go to the most beautifulest person I see

Jeremial- Dont u need a mirror to look at your self

So I get ready and I try to look my best cause this is Jeremial we're talking not another one night stand.

I get a black v-neck and red skinny jeans and a black and white converse. I get a gold chain and i put my "man" makeup to cover up my pimples and i put my moms lip balm yeah i have to be that perfect.

Next I get in my  new car and I literally spent 20 minutes looking at my self.  So I drive to the restaurant and there she was, Jeremial.

She was beautiful. With her blonde wavy hair, her gorgeous blue moonlight eyes, her pink lips, her beautiful white smile, and I never thought that I would ever see a girl as beautiful as she was.

I sat down to her and said "Hey ugly!" right there she just chuckled and I was literally in Heaven after seeing her smile.

She said " Uhh its kinda weird after when you said that you wanted me but you really wanted food right?

I said " Well its true...."

"What!!"

I replyed" Oh no I'm talking about the food!!"

So then I say " Jeremial, I can't,  you are beautiful and I like you to the bits of every flesh and I don't think you deserve me as even a friend and so I think I'm gonna have to leave before I accidentally kiss you. "

Jeremial stands in shock" Well you don't have to." She gets up right in front of me and leaves me there lonely at the restaurant.

After a minute, I ran up and cjased her. She was gone. I ran to my car and got in and looked all over for her.

Too bad I didnt see her....