My Own Game (Panda)

-Quick authors note panda isn't gonna be popped by cook yet the whole twister scene was like super cute to me so that's gonna be with Cameron-
Effy and panda have been talking none stop about some party she's having and I'm so hungover I can't even deal with breakfast. I showered and got ready. (The header picture.) we made our way to pandas and met up with Katie and Emily and Naomi in the process.
"Mom mad is pajamas you can be sexy poo!". She throws the god awful top and matching shorts towards me. I looked down and found a bottle of tequila sticking out of Naomi's bag.
"May I?". I smirked at her she smiled and nodded I took a big drink and looked down to see cook and JJ standing in the drive way cook looked at me and I winked slowly unbuttoning my shirt. He disappeared and re appeared on the roof in front of me I pulled of my bra and panties
"Boggers what are you doing cameron!". Panda still so innocent it was cute I blew a kiss to cook and moved to the side revealing cook he feel off the roof and I took another sip of tequila. I felt eyes on my bare body I looked around to see Naomi in a daze. I smirked and handed her the bottle slipping my pajamas on
"Sorry panda im pretty confident about all this".
"You should be". Naomi and Emily both said causing all of us to blush.
"Girls, shall we make some goodies now?". Pandas mom seems uptight and paranoid but we made our way to there kitchen. As I went outside to the bounce house I saw Naomi and Emily all cuddled up and whispering to each other I decided to head back into see effy standing by the oven waiting for the brownies to be done.
"What's wrong effs?".
"Nothing just waiting for the brownies". She smiled at me and smirked right after as soon as they were done we all took a couple of squares. Panda began framing out when her mom began to go off the walls weird.
"Nice one eff the MDMA must be kicking in!". Katie laughed I looked shocked and pissed at effy who was laughing right along
"You, you drugged my mum!". Panda ran out of the room and grabbed a bottle as her mom passed out on her bed. I pushed passed everyone running after her.
"Panda, come on panda I have a bottle you can have a drink. I know Effys a lot but she means well. Sometimes..". She opened the door.
"What do you mean sometimes?".
"Well panda effy just gets wires crossed and she'll hurt you to see how much you care". I handed panda the bottle and she took a big drink I did the same. The door bell rang and in came in Katie's boyfriend and band of dick head friends I offered to kick everyone out but she declined. As we were partying I swear I could have seen cook. But the night went on and panda got more nervous she pulled me outside and told me to kick everyone out.
I walked inside and pulled the plug on the speakers
"ALRIGHHHT! IF YOU DONT LIVE HERE GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!". Everyone booed but left panda thanked me and I told her to go check on her mom while I clean up. As I finished cleaning I payed out twister to surprise panda. But I was interrupted.
"Whatcha up to dollface?". Cooks voice rang through my ears like a fire.
"Setting Up twister I feel bad pandas part got ruined had to try to make it up to her".
"Well I hate to burst your bubble but everyone's asleep". Figures I sat on the floor next to the spinner looking at the rest of the destroyed mess.
"I'll play but you'll have to teach me". Cook smiled sparking a joint.
"Well it's easy spin the spinner and whatever it tell you you do". I shrugged and took the joint from him taking a few hits.
"Well then, ladies first!". he smirked grabbing the joint back. We pretzeled ourselves together smoked and drank for what seemed like forever. Finally we fell on the mat and cooks eyes had that look in them again
"What's on your mind Cookie?". He looked me up and down.
"That little show you gave me earlier". He bit his lip and I could help myself I pulled he head toward mine and clashed our lips together. He pulled himself on top of me running his hand all over me above my god awful pjs. He ran his fingers between my legs and I could feel myself becoming an even wetter mess.
"Mmm no panties I take it? Is that just for the Cookie Monster?". He applied more pressure to my clit causing me to moan louder.
"I can't here you babydoll". He cooed and plunged a finger inside me pushing my shorts aside.
"Yes cook, yes!". I practically yelled. He hooked his finger and quicker his pace hitting the exact spot to make me cum.
"Cook- cook I'm gonna fucking ahh!". I was a moaning mess he pulled off his pants and shirt letting me catch my breathe.
"Where were we? Oh I remember". He smirked and I whined underneath him I need more! H rubbed the tip of his dick up and down my wetness causing me to buck like a horse under him. His lips attached to my clit and nibbled lightly and I had to cover my mouth to keep from screaming.
"Such a naughty girl!". He smiled and linked up to my core.
"You want it Babydoll?".
"Yes cook please!". He slowly began pumping and I grabbed his hips trying to quicken the pace under him. He smiled at me and bit my neck before losing control. He was rough and hard I flipped us over and began to ride him not losing the pace he gripped both my tits and then my hair biting my neck before I could even react I felt my legs lock around him I bucked as hard and as fast as I could he gripped my ass and threw his head back
"Fuuuck oh shit!". I laid next to cook and pecked his head
"You gotta go Cookie". He looked at me disappointed
"I know but when pandas mom wakes up you can't be here I'll see you tomorrow okay?". He got dressed and I walked him to the door
"I'll see you tomorrow dollface". He kissed my head and headed home. At least I thought. I woke up the next morning and panda was kicking all of us out. She asked me to stay for a sec and I did
"Thank you for helping me last night I would have lost it with you". Panda hugged me and I nodded before walking out the door. I stopped dead in my tracks to see effy in cooks full embrace lip to lip his hand groping her ass.
"Well well Well. Isn't he a sensational fuck to effs! Let me know how my pussy tastes when your done!". With that I sprinted toward our house and locked myself in effs old room. Why. I tired of asking why. She wants to play I'll play I pulled out my phone and called freddie.
"Hey can I meet you in your shed in about an hour?".
"Sure? You okay dollface?". Ugh that name again.
"Yeah I'll tell you about it when I see you thanks Fred's". I hung up and headed for the shower. Time to play my own game.
*Text*
Panda: Thomas is back we have to celebrate
Me: Another time panda, but I'm happy for you:)
I turned on my music full blast and prepared myself for the battle.