Depression (Thomas)

⚠️lilttle smut⚠️
Freddie lead me toward his backyard as we walked the the back I could help hit notice how beautiful everything was.
"It's all so gorgeous". I smiled at Freddie who chuckled and made me Sad. It wasn't the chuckle I wanted to hear.
"Come one babydoll." As he opened the door to the shed my heart continued to race. But why.?
"Here have some spliff, whisky over there if you want some". He pointed toward the worker and I downed some brining it over the his leather couch as he rolled.
"Why you here anyway cameron? You seem a long way from home?". He lit the joint puffing and handing it to me. I hit it before I respond
"I'm fucked up Freddie. I find destruction in my life chaos to create to find attention from my parents. But they can't handle me no one can. Except effy I think". I lowered my head and hit the joint again before passing it back to Fred taking another drink before I pass him the bottle.
"What about you Freddie. What draws you to her?". I was genuinely interested. But before i could even think Freddie had my hips in his hands rubbing tiny circles against my hip bones. I gripped his body closer to mine as he kissed down my neck. The door opened and Karen stood there confused and shocked.
"Uhh Fred's dad needs you I have to go soon it's 6A.M". Shit effy is probably pissed but why should I care I kissed Freddie's cheek and smiled a wide grin at Karen before I ran back the the house. I was lost though. I found a convince store trying to figure out my direction I saw a just as confused boy who was there trying to figure out how to pay for all his doughnuts. I interrupted.
"I'll pay for the rest". I grinned and handed the cashier the money. The guy smiled at me and handed me a doughnut I happily took it.
"Hello my name is thomas so glad to meet you!".
"Cameron". I said shaking his hand.
As soon as we walked out the door I saw 2 familiar faces and a shriek came from across the street
"Boggers! There you are cameron! Me and effy spent all night looking for you!". I smiled at panda before I shot my look of death at effy. Panda was eyeing thomas doughnuts.
"Bollocks that's a lot of doughnuts!". Panda so innocent I touched her noes with the tip of my finger and handed her the rest of mine before thomas offered up another. He offered effy one but she rolled her eyes at the both of us.
"Effy doesn't do doughnuts." Panda mouth full
"What does she do?". Thomas looked at me and effy.
"Drugs and boys!". I exclaimed warning a nod from panda and a confused look from thomas. Panda talked with her mouth full as effy pulled me away.
"What the fuck?!". She nearly pushed me over
"IF YOU KNOW, WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITH HIM WHY DID YOU PUSH ME TOWARD FREDDIE?!". I was screaming at effy at this point ready to punch her teeth in, she stepped closer and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. I was fuming still.
We made it home and I changed and and got ready we met up with the group and I immediately booked it toward Naomi.
"Babydoll! Look at you my god!". To my credit I was told it was a slutty party so I wore this

I also worse a tight pencil skirt I snagged from aunts closet  just jot perfect the outfit as we made our way to everyone else she wrapped her arm in mine effy pushing her way passed toward cook

"What's going in with you two?". Naomi asked
"You tell me your secrets I'll tell you mine". I winked at her and making my way toward freddie who already met thomas.
"So where's the party?". I asked sarcasm obviously in my tone.
"Can't you feel it? It below us!". Cook opens a man hole. He climbs down first and then Effy, Freddie, next me I made sure my heels wouldn't catch and I wouldn't slip. When I made it close enough I felt two hands run up my skirt and grip my ass tight. This caused me to lose my grip and I feel right into cooks arms.
"Easy babydoll, Cookie monsters gotcha". He winked at me as the rest of the group made it down I stood next to effy and she handed me a pill
"Bottoms up!". She grinned. We both popped the pills and thomas pulled out a backpack full of little baggies of white powder.
"Jesus is that coke!". My eyes practically bulging out of my head
"Better MDMA, and were gonna sell it to help out ol tomo here." Freddie grinned at me. Cook handed me a bag and everyone else one before dividing up 6 bags between all of us.
"Ones for our payment and fun the rest for sales got it?". Cook got as close as possible to me while addressing everyone. It made me nervous so I stayed glued to effy and Emily we were dancing and selling until we saw cook being dragged alway by the same drug dealer we saw the other day. As we were making a break for it a black suv caught up to us. As we made our way into a pub effy turned me around and shoved her finger around my gums. As we waited I started tripping more and more. I saw a plate come out and I immediately thought gun I gripped Effys arm and felt a pair of arms wrap around my hips. I felt the grip let go and I didn't know if it was the drugs or I was actually seeing peppers on a plate
"Effs are we going to die?!". I whisper/yell at her. Before she can answer I'm pulled back into cooks chest.
"Shhhh dollface, thomas has got this". We watched as thomas ate a pepper and explained how he used to snark them as a child from his mother's garden we made our way out of the pub laughing cook gripping my hand in his. I couldn't help myself I pulled his arm behind my back and planted his lips right to mine I felt him grip my ass like he did before and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Excuse me if you two are done with the show cook? Do you have the money". JJ asked annoyed I blushed and made my way to effy.
"That's my girl." She gripped my hand and smiled at me before we paid attention to how much we all made.
"Well here you go it's all your thomas." Cook smiled causing me to melt
"Thank you all I think I've made some amazing friends, back to my place! Let's keep the party going!" Effy and I stayed behind the group as the got supplies and made our way to thomas
"I'm sorry effs, I know I've been a Bitch but you can't have cook." She knew I meant it because I burnt through her soul.
"He doesn't want me, he likes to make you squirm show you care." She shrugged
"Just like Freddie". I looked at her
"Play the game cameron" she winked and we made it to a tire up flat with a good sound system and a messy couch. Freddie and Effy disappear to buy some spliff and I'm glad because that left me here with cook and panda.
"Pandora would you like to see my room?". Thomas asks ably Pandora nodded nods follows thomas leaving me and cook.
"How jealous are you dollface?". Cook evened with a grin. Fine let's play. I crouched over and placed one leg around each of his hips straddling his lap.
"Jealous of what, you playing with effy? Everyone does. I know what you really want Cookie Monster." I cooed in his ear before biting and lightly pulling the stud in his ear. I felt his pants tighten and his member grow. I grind my hips slowly back in forth till both his hands are hiding my hips back and forth.
"What's the matter Cookie Babydoll got your tongue?" I latched on to his neck sucking down. Cook threw me down pulling my skirt over my hips ripping my underwear to the side he plunged into just like he did the first time he let me adjust and slowly began pumping into me he kissed down my neck and gripped onto my tit not losing his pace. I couldn't help but moan when his hand snaked down and his he found his way to my bum gripping me as close as he could fucking me so slow like he knew I wanted harder I felt like I was about so cum when...
"We have the spli- JESUS CHRIST HOW ABOUT A FUCKING WARNING!". Freddie and effy fucking cock blocks I adjust myself and so did cook as another knock came at the door. Thomas came running down and barley opened the door the rest of us sparking a joint. As I let made its way toward me the door was pushed open and what I could only assume was Thomas's mother was staring at all of us with disgust.
"Thomas I thought we were gonna surf and turf look I'm all ready!". A fully naked pandora looking right at thomas mother. Awkward before it could get any weirder I pulled effy up and Thomas's mother shouted at all us to get out which we did but the last thing we all heard was
"Pack your bags your going back to Congo!". Fuck poor little panda this could be enough to break her.