Ch 15

The power rangers morph and headed to London England. When the ranger got there. Thunder was terrizing people.

Thunder: power rangers, back for more?

Tommy: you going down thunder.

Thunder: try me power rangers.

The rangers faceThunder head on. As the rangers were fighting, they were stroger then ever. The rangers use their weapons to take down the monster. Thunder try to take down the rangers but rangers were over powering him.

Rocky: Let put our weapons together.

The ranger. Put there weapons together and shot at the monster. The monster was could not handle the blast and was destroyed.

Back at the layer, Lord Zedd was furious.

Lord Zedd: how were they able to get the uper hand. This is not over.

Lord Zedd and Rita put their staff together.

Lord Zedd and Rita: MAGIC WOND, MAKE ARE MONTRR GROW.

A blast came from the sky and hit the monster. As the monster grew. Thunder started to stump on the rangers. The rangers move back and forth to avoid being stomoed on the monster. The rangers called on thwir mega Zords.

Ranger: WE NEED THUNDER ZORD
POWER.

The zords came out of their volcanic sleep and rush to the power rangers

The rangers jump into their Zords to form the thunder mega zord. Tommy called on his Tiger mega zord.

Thunder blasted at the mega but it did not phase it.

The monster attack the mega zord with it weapons but the ranger block the attack and punch the monster down to the ground

Thunder: you cannot destroy me rangers. I am immoral.

Tommy: lets see about that

The white mega zord used its sword hitting the monster back on the ground. Then the ranger combined their powers using the power sword and strike down the monster.