Chapter 1 (2/2)

i hope you enjoy this last part of chap.1 because i wont be posting in awhile :'( 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Dria's POV~~

Me- *sighs*..... Anna im sorry i didnt want to break up with you i jus-*gco*  

Anna- So why did you ?  

Me- Because im going to be thousands of miles away and your gonna still be here in new york and long distance never works and im just really so-*gco*  

Anna- *kisses her*  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna- *kisses her* 

Me- *shocked but kisses back*

WTF this is not suppose to be happening right now ! i came here to give her some closure not to make out !

Anna- *deepens the kiss and pulls Dria on top of her and unbuttons her shorts*  

Me- *realizes what shes doing and pulls away slowly* wait ... Im sorry i cant  *about to get up*  

Anna- *pulls her back down* Please just one last time *staring at her lips*  

Me- *stares at her for a few seconds* Im sorry i cant *gets up and grabs her bag and heads for the door* Im sorry *opens the door and walks out*

I couldnt even look back at her, i knew i hurt her but im trying to keep her safe. But she doesnt understand *sighs* i cant right now .... I called my friend Jay to come pick me up because i wasnt walking 6 miles home

<Phone Convo>

J- Dimples !  

D- *giggles* heyy !  

i love it when he calls me that ! ;)

J- Whatchu doing ?  

D- umm i need a ride  

J- Where are you ? 

D- I was at Anna's but now im walking to starbucks  

J- Ight im coming now and get me a Caramel Frapp !  

D- *smiles* ight thank you boo 

J- No problem  

*hangs up*

I have a lil crush on Jay hes just so sweet and sexy ;) hes one of the good guys he only goes out wit wifey material he dont f*ck with them hoes and hes the only one of my friends that knows about my family situation (not even Anna knows) so i can tell him anything ... I didnt really tell him on my own, he found out... one time my dad beat me so bad that i couldnt move my legs he dropped me off at the hospital and  he didnt even stay to see if i was ok i was in the hospital and i saw Jay there visiting someone (come to think off it he never told me who) but he ask me what happened and i told him ... It took a couple of hours but i told him and he made me stay with him for a month he bought me clothes and everything his mom didnt mind i think she already knew witout us having to explain but never again will i let that happen when i finally went home i got the beating of my life from my dad because he thought i was dead, my mom because i wasnt there to babysit when she wanted to go out, my older brother because i didnt do his laundry -.-' yeah f*cked up i know but im use to it and it wont be happening again. *smiles* i need a frappuccino ! I walked into starbucks and order two Grande caramal frapps ! When i walked outside and i saw JJ(Jay) sitting in his car.

Me- *Walks over to the car* heyy *smiles* 

Jay- *cheeses mad hard* heyy dimples !  

His smile omg *fans herself*

Me- *chuckles* you wanna unlock the door ?  

Jay- Oh my bad *unlocks door* 

Me- *gets in and gives him his drink* Your Frapp 

Jay- *takes it* Thanks ... So where to ?

~~Jay's POV~~ 

Damn she look sexy AF ! ;) (her outfit http://www.polyvore.com/bags/set?id=56847485) cant believe shes leaving me i didnt even get to tell her how i really feel but i want her safe i cant live with the guilt if she stays and gets hurt again ... Someday ill tell her but not now she needs to start fresh with no regrets and no one holding her back ...

Dria- Home, i wanna spend sometime with my sister  

Me- *eyes on the road* I still cant believe your leaving me !  but in all honest i would rather you be there than here  

Dria- *turns to him* Wow i feel the love  

Me- *chuckles* You know what i mean, I rather you be far and safe than close in danger *takes a sip of his drink* 

Dria- *sighs* imma miss you  

Me- *smiles* imma miss you too bae *takes her hand and kisses it* imma visit you though i dont think i can go on without you dimples ! *fake crying and being dramatic*  

Dria-*laughs* would you shut up you'll be fine, you better come down for spring break !  

Me- HELL YEAH ! Spring break in Miami ! Wit my future wifey ... Sounds perfect *turns to her smiles and winks then turns back to the road*  

Dria-*smiles and blushes then turns and looks out the window*

~~Dria's POV~~ 

*sighs* imma miss this boy he has no idea what he does to me ! idk why we've never went out ... Guess he never felt the same way *kanye shurgs* its probably better if we stayed friends

Jay- Here we are *pulls up infront of her house*  

Me- Thanks JJ *hugs him*  

Jay- *hugs her but doesnt want to let go* Call me when ever you need me ill be on the first flight down there  

Me- *lets go and looks him in the eyes* bye boo *kisses his cheek and gets out the car*  

Jay- *says to himself while he watches her leave* Bye Dimples *sighs and drives off*  

Me- *walking up to the door, takes out keys an unlocks the door walks in and closes the door and leans against it and sighs loudly*

He couldve been the one ...

*SMACK*

Me-*falls to the floor holding your cheek*  

??- WHERE THE F*CK HAVE YOU BEEN !?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed :) ! Fan, Vote, and Comment :) !