Family Day

We walked out and I was a bit nervous I knew I was meeting Ben's parents. I heard Ben singing.

Ben

Ma cherie Mademoiselle,
It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure
That we welcome you tonight.
And now, we invite you to relax,
Let us pull up a chair
As the dining room proudly presents -
Your dinner!

All:

♫ Be... our... guest! ♫

♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Put our service to the test ♫
♫ Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie ♫
♫ And we'll provide the rest ♫

♫ Soup du jour ♫
♫ Hot hors d'oeuvres ♫
♫ Why, we only live to serve ♫
♫ Try the grey stuff ♫
♫ It's delicious! ♫
♫ Don't believe me? ♫
♫ Ask the dishes ♫

♫ They can sing! ♫
♫ They can dance! ♫
♫ After all, Miss, this is France! ♫
♫ And the dinner here is never second best! ♫

♫ Go on, unfold your menu ♫
♫ Take a glance and then you'll ♫
♫ Be our guest ♫
♫ Oui, our guest ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫

♫ We tell jokes, ♫
♫ I do tricks! ♫
♫ With my fellow candlesticks ♫

♫ And it's all in perfect taste ♫
♫ That you can bet ♫

♫ Come on and lift your glass ♫
♫ You've won your own free pass ♫
♫ To be our guest ♫

♫ If you're stressed ♫
♫ It's fine dining we suggest! ♫

♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫

Oh... That was so lovely! Belle said. Ben was taking a picture but was getting ready to talk about me. Oh, by the way, I have a new girlfriend. Oh! The king said. Yeah. Ben said and Belle said, Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed. A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up.

Do we know your new girlfriend? The king said. On the count of three. One, two... the guy said. Well, sort of. First let me tell you, she is nothing like him. They were curious. Gabby! I gotta go, okay? I said to Evie. I saw Mal talking to Parker.

Three! The guy said and they saw it was Gaston's Daughter. Gabby? Gabby. He kept saying. Uh... I heard Belle say. I wanna introduce you to my parents. He said. Umm Ben. Is it a good idea I whispered. It's fine. This is Gabriella. From the island.

Mm... Belle said. My girlfriend. Ben said. Hi. Belle said. I said, Hi. I was thinking maybe she can join us for lunch. Ben said. Beast said, Of... course. Any friend of Ben's... I said, Um, I actually came with my friends.

Well, you should invite them. Because the more the merrier! Belle said. Yeah, I'll go grab them. But I would really like to tell you, I'm nothing like my father or brothers. I just pretend I'm bad. They smiled at me Seeing I'm nothing like my father. I said. You are different from him, Uh, how about a game of croquet before lunch? The king said. Of course. I said.

Game on. Ben said. Game on. The king said and Ben said, that went well and Have you played before? No. I said. No? You'll be fine. Ben said. Adam, she is nothing like him. Belle said. You are right about that dear said Adam.

Come on, dude. Carlos said. Ben said, Here, stand up. Carlos said, Come on, dude. I said, Stand here. Carlos said, Hey, get them! Hey, get them! Jay said, Nice! I saw someone come over to Mal and say, Hello there.

I was standing by Parker and Ben and I heard Parker say, Oh no. What's wrong I asked. It's Sleeping Beauty's mother. Ben said. Hi. My said. Now, have we met? The woman said. No, I don't think so. I'm new. I'm sort of like a... Transfer student. Mal said. Oh, yes. The woman said.

Grammy. Audrey said. Oh, Audrey! Give Grammy a kiss, dear. "Grammy"? Mal said a bit worried. Sleeping Beauty's mother. Grammy, I don't think you want to be talking to this girl. Unless you feel like taking another hundred-year nap. Said Audrey. Parker, Ben and I started to walk down.

What? You! How are you here? And how have you stayed so young? She said think she was Maleficent. Queen Leah, It's okay. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance? Parker said.

Queen Leah said, A chance to what, Parker? Destroy us? Come on. You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells. Spells. My daughter... Was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all! You mustn't trust her.

I said, I'm so so... Go away! Stay away from her! Chad said. Ben said, Don't do this, Chad. What? Chad said. They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh. Chad said.

You stole another girl's boyfriend. He said pointing at me. Hey, hey! Ben said protecting me. Oh. You enjoy hurting people. He said to Jay. And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater. Evie said.

Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land? Evie said and it showed Chad. What? Come on! Chad said and Jay said, Back off, Chad. All right? Back off! You guys stop! I said. Soon Evie sprayed Chad with a perfume. Chad! Chad? Chad! Evie did something to Chad! Audrey said. Wake up. Check if he's okay. Lonnie said. Evie said, Come on, Mal, Gabby. I felt disappointed in myself even though I didn't do this. I'm sorry I said. Guys! Gabby! Ben yelled. Guys! Parker yelled. Jay! Mal yelled. Lonnie said, Chad, wake up! Come on, Chad. Doug said.

We were at the Picnic Table. Hey, guys. How is everyone? Yeah? Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay. I sort of smiled, I'm sorry I said. It's okay he said kissing my temple and he said, I have to go. I'll see you guys later.

Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just... Doug said. Doug! Chad said. Evie said, It's my fault, Doug. I'm sorry. Doug said, No, It's mine. Doug! Chad said. Doug... Evie said. Doug said, Sorry, I can't.

How long does she think that's gonna last? Gabriella is just the bad girl infatuation. Audrey said. Yeah. I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen. Jane said. Mal looked mad at what they just did to me. Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair. Ew! Chad said as Jane looked horrified.

There's a lot more where that came from. Excuse me, who do you think you are? Audrey said. Do I look like I'm kidding? I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand. Make said. I didn't want to do this anymore...