sudden change in character

Yay I get to make Oma be better! (ily Oma)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~No one's POV~

About a year passed by Oma started gaining more confidence. Oma got out more, and got more friends, turned out Amami being a bully was just a rumor. Shuichi was about to walk to school, but as soon as he stepped outside he saw Oma running in joy. Oma stopped once he got to the gate.

"Hey, Oma!" Shuichi called, Oma didn't respond, instead Oma was in a situation in which two (real) bullies were standing in front of him, Shuichi was about to help but didn't for some reason, maybe Oma could take care of himself this time.

"Hey Kokichi~" They said "Hello dweebs!" Oma sassed "Wh-what was that grape?" They looked, and sounded annoyed.  the sassing went on for a moment until  one of the bullies pushed Oma into the bricks. Oma's  head was almost covered in blood, but he just smirked and let the bulling continue until Shuichi stepped in "Oma, fight back!" Shuichi sounded angry but no response. about a minute, Oma had enough (Finally) and grabbed one bully's arm and flipped him (kinda like WWE but more struggle)

 The other just ran being a cowered. "Woah" Shuichi seemed really surprised "Surprised~?" Oma giggled and started skipping "y-yeah! and you seem chipper, considering you just got beat up." Oma looked at shuichi who was walking next to him. "Yeah, I was hoping that'd happen, I wanted to see if a new attitude would help me under a situation like that!"

"Really? hmm , new cloths too?"

"it's a uniform....kinda, I also like waring it so yeah!"

"oh..."

"Now! Let's go to class! Or we'll be late!" Oma started running "W-wait!" Shuichi ran after Oma...