Chapter 9

For the first time in weeks I was able to sleep in. We never slept in at Candor and since we have been training all week there is no time to sleep in. The warmth of the blankets and the plushness of my pillow makes me not want to get out of bed. I want to stay in bed all day and forget about the fact that Visiting Day is tomorrow.

The thought of tomorrow had me burrying my face into the pillow. I guess the slight movement of my head notified Tyler that I was awake because all of a sudden I feel someone jump on top of me.

"Wake up sleepy head" Tyler says putting all his weight on me trying to crush me.

I wrap my arm around his neck trying to playfully choke him. But it doesn't cause much damage because he immediatly starts tickling my side. I begin giggle and convulse so much that I push him off of me and onto the floor. But before i can get out of his hold he brings me down with him.

"Get her side!" George says pinning my arms on the ground helping Tyler tickle me even more.

I continue to roll around and giggle while Tyler tickles me untill Kenzi walks in.

"Will you guys stop playing around" she says throwing a pillow at us.

We pull ourselves off the floor giggling at Kenzi's annoyed face. 

"What do you want to do today?" I ask Kenzi.

"I have an awesome idea! Lets go get tattoos!" She pushes all three of us towards the door.

Kenzi leads us to the tattoo place going on about her ideas for a tattoo. I never really thought about ever getting a tattoo when i was in Candor. Thinking about it now i want something that shows who I am now. 

I decide to get the word strength and the top of the word fades into flames on my ribcage. Kenzi picks a trail of birds up her back. George and Tyler pick the dauntless symbol and get it on their shoulders. 

I walk over to one of the tattoo artists named Tori and show her what I want. 

"Alright take off your shirt and lay down" she walks out to get supplies and comes back with ink and ointment.

I lay on the cold table holding my shirt to my chest to cover myself. She turns on the needle which makes me a little nervous. I squirm from the touch of the needle and clench my teeth to keep me from screaming out. After a while the pain became a numb feeling and the vibration became relaxing. It took about 40 minutes for her to finish since I didn't want color.

I walk over to the mirror to look at it and gasp. It looked amazing! I was so happy with what she did to it. The flames faded perfectly into the letters. Tori then explains how to care for it and hands me the ointment to put on. She covers it  up and I walk out to find my friends.

I find George and Tyler slapping eachothers tattoo areas trying to cause pain to eachother. Kenzi is admiring the birds on her back. After Kenzi gets her back covered we pay for the tattoos and head back to the dorms.

We hang in the dorms for a couple of hours till dinner. Dinner was the usual with burgers and chocolate cake. Kenzi insisted on showing everyone her new tattoo. 

After a while Jack walks over to our table which was very unusual.

"We're having a party later tonight out at the carousel. Everybodys going to meet at the train at 9!" Jack then walks to other initiate tables.

"PARTY!" Kenzi squeals. "I know exactly what were going to wear!" She says obviously towards me.

After dinner we go back to the dorms to get ready. Kenzi insists we do our hair and makeup. I only put on a little eyeliner and mascara. Kenzi straightens my hair which lays perfectly down my back. I decide on wearing a tight black tank top and shorts that show off my toned thighs. Kenzi picks one of her new black dresses that she bought. 

When nine oclock came around we all headed to catch the train. Kenzi jumped on the train last because when she jumped you could see straight up her dress. Kenzi became embarrassed, but i assured her that no one saw. When we finally got to the carousel we all jumped off and made our way over. Jack and Sylar were already there with all the alcohol and the stereo for the music.

We get a few beers in before it starts to get fun. George thought it would be a good idea and climb onto one of the horses and dance on the pole that goes through it. Tyler joins in on the horse next to him. 

"Take it off!" Kenzi yells at George.

He goes to take his shirt off and lets go of the pole causing him to fall right off the horse. I begin to laugh histerically untill i realize we should make sure he is okay. I stumble over to find George laughing and smiling. Kenzi runs over screamind "CPR." She kneels down and puts her mouth on his. I think the only reason she screamed CPR was to give her a reason to kiss him finally. I have been noticing her affection for him for awhile.

Tyler doesn't even see George fall so he is still on the horse. Everybody goes back to dancing and drinking. Kenzi and I grind on eachother for a while till George pulls her away to go make out by the ferris wheel. Tyler pulls me over to dance with him swaying my hips back and forth against him. 

We dance for a while till the party starts to gradually come to an end. After everyone has left I find Kenzi and George to tell them it is time to go back. We stumble up to the train which was the hardest thing I have ever done. 

It took us what seemed like forever to get to the train. Jumping onto the train was even funnier then when George fell. Tyler was more graceful then the rest of us. Kenzi jumped on with her ass half way out the train. George ended up pushing her ass in while he tried to grab onto the handle. Then it was my turn. I grab the handle and swing myself into the train slamming my body onto the floor.

The train ride was going okay till George started to feel sick. He crawled towards the opening and threw up. The bad part is he threw up the wrong way because he did it against the wind instead of with it. The vomit came back and covered his face. The sight of it made me gag, but it made Kenzi and Tyler fall on the floor laughing. 

I rested my head against the cold floor to keep my head from spinning anymore than it already was. It wasn't long till we all fell asleep.

Author's Note: Sorry it took me a while to post. I fell asleep mid-writing lastnight. I have more to write so there will be another chapter posted later today. I hope you liked this chapter! 700 reads is amazing! Thank you guys!