Chapter 14

Author's Note: WARNING! GRAPHIC CONTENT! 

The bright lights hurt my eyes! 

My head is pounding!

But was it worth it?

I think so!

I grab myself together to at least take a shower so i can get the vomit smell out of my hair. 

Everyone else had gone to breakfast. So i was all alone listening to my thoughts replaying everything that happened last night. The hot water felt so good running down my body.

So I threw up! That is for sure.

What else happened?!

All of a sudden i feel a warm hand come around my waist. I spin around to see Jack standing exposed in the stall with me.

"What are you doing?" 

"Finishing what we started last night!" That Is when I remembered the dancing and the kissing. How it was all to make Eric jealous. 

OH MY GOD ERIC! 

I THREW UP ON ERIC!

Jack started running his hands through my hair and went in for a kiss.

" Are you kidding me right now! Get the fuck out of here!" I pushed him back.

"What?! You were so good at teasing me last night. I thought you wanted it." He got closer.

"No! Get out!" I step back towards the wall trying to also keep my body covered.

"Oh you can't fool me baby i know you want it!" 

He comes closer and closer cornering me. There is no way out. I try to defend myself and he grabs my wrist and pushed me against the wall. 

I scream out "No!" 

I'm pushing back but he wont budge hes gotten stronger and I can't defend myself. The only thing i can do right now is scream so that someone can hear me.

I continue to scream as he holds on to my wrists. The screaming turns into crying while he does things to me that i can't even describe. The pain, the hurt, the feeling of being hopeless overwhelms me. When will it be over. It will be over soon. 

" See i told you, you would like it." He was done with me. He got what he wanted and left. 

I slouch down onto the floor of the shower. I curl up into the fetal position staring into the air while the water from the shower head falls onto my now violated figure. I can't breathe. I feel like screaming but nothing is coming out. Just tears.

I hear footsteps!

Oh god please not be Jack!

But it wasn't...

Author's Note: It has been very long but i needed to do this. It took me a while to write this because this scene is so dear to me. Especially with whats going on in the U.S. right now with sexual assault. I am a victim of sexual assault but i am here to tell you it hasn't stopped me. It makes me determined to put these assholes down. I hope you liked it. PLZ LIKE AND COMMENT!