<7> "Why am I such a good person?"

-Jeongin's P.O.V-
I wake up the next day
"Oh.. still in the hospital"
Once I open up my eyes I saw Seungmin talking with a blonde guy. But I cannot see who it was.
"Seungminnie?" I said
"Oh, Jeonginnie, you wake up"
"Hi Jeonginnie" the blonde guy said
"CHANNIE HIII, I COULDN'T RECOGNISE YOU, OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH ♡" I said with a smile on my face "When did you get blonde hair? Anyway, it suite you well"
"Aww, thank you so much ♡. Woojin, my roommate said that I will look good with it, I tried and there I am"
"I didn't know Woojin is your roommate, what happened with your last roommate, Jungkook?
"Oh, he transferred"
"Ah.. that's good for him. Are you getting along well with Woojin? Did he really change from last year? Or he is still a dick?"
"Fortunately, he really changed. Now he is very open-minded, positive and kind. He is also part of a group who helps kids in high school who were in the same situation like him"
"Really? That's good. I would like to introduce me to the new Woojin in the summer"
"I will love to ♡" said Chan with a bright smile on his face exposing his dimples "And also, how are you? Sre you feeling ok or hurt? Sad or happy? And what did Hyunjin tell you last night?"
"Woow, slow down Chan hyung"
"Sorry" said he embarrassed
"Well, I'm ok, I'm not hurt anymore. I'm happy now because I finally see you again ♡. But h-how do you know that Hyunjin came here last night?"
"Well..U-"
"I told him" said Seungmin from behind"
"Yea.." said Chan laughing
"I'm sorry guys, but I pinky promised with him something, all I can tell you is that he isn't that cold hearted and I think he is gonna change, in a good way"
"Woojin also told me about Hyunjin, he told me that he became cold-hearted and a bully just because that accident, and I feel sorry for him, I think he is just a broken-hearted kid, and he needs somebody here for him telling him good things and support him"
"Maybe.." I said with a small smile on my face

open door

"YO MY BOY JEONGINNIE, HOW'S GOING? ARE YOU FEELING OK?"
"Jisung, hi ♡" I said smiling brightly "I'm feeling well thank you"
"I'm sorry that I couldn't come last night, I had some.. business"
"All that matter is now that you are here"
"I swear that you are the cutest person existing"
"Oh, stop" I said smiling and blushing

"How is my mom?" I said breaking the silence
"She is feeling good now, you can visit her" said Seungmin "And see? I promised you that you will see her, and I don't break my promises"
"Fine Seungminnie, let's see her now ♡"

Jeongin arrived at his mom room

"Mom?" I said entering in the room "How are you? Are you feeling ok?"
"Aw Jeongin, hi" said the women with a smile on her face "I'm feeling good dear, but how are you? Are you hurt? The doctors didn't want to tell me if you're good or not.. And sorry darling, this is all my fault, if I was concentrated on the road, this wouldn't happen"
"No mom, stop, this was not your fault, it was no one's fault. It was just an accident ok? Don't blame yourself" I said looking at her intensely "And I'm ok too, thanks for asking ♡"
"I love you so much Jeonginnie"
"I love you to mom, don't ever leave me ok? I need you in my life"
"I won't leave son, I promise"
I hugged her tight and fell asleep in her embrace

The next day

-Jeongin's P.O.V
I woke up, picked up my phone checking the time
"Ah, still in the hospital"
"Wait what"

VI woke up, picked up my phone checking the time"Ah, still in the hospital""Wait what"

Oh..

At his place? Tonight? Home alone? Oh god he is probably gonna rape meBut I can't say no

But I can't say no.. I pinky promised with him that he is gonna change, and he need help with that, he can't do it alone.

 I pinky promised with him that he is gonna change, and he need help with that, he can't do it alone

Oh god.. why am I such a good person?