<15> "Hyung..What are we?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Warning: Mini-smut
Don't forget your holy water 😉
-----------------------------------------------------------
-Felix's P.O.V-
Our flight was finish. We were in Italy. It was all beautiful, I didn't understand the language but I was an English speaker so we were ok.
It was 14 pm when we arrived at the hotel. Me and Changbin hyung had different rooms. But they were next to each other.
The room was simple and modern. It had a double white bed with nightstands and a lamp, a wardrobe, a desk with instructions and rules all in Italian, a dining table and the bathroom.
I think Changbin's hyung room is the same.
We entered the hotel's room to relax after the long flight. I texted my mom and my friends telling them that I'm ok, and a first impression of Italy.

 I texted my mom and my friends telling them that I'm ok, and a first impression of Italy

After talking with them I got informed by our manager with the destination of the fashion show and he told me also to come now there because we need to try some outfits, winter outfits because the fashion show had a winter theme

I heard a knock. It was probably Changbin hyung.
"Hi" I opened the door
"Hi Felix-ssi" Changbin hyung responded, "Did the manager tell you?"
"Yeah, we should go now" I said while looking for my backpack
"Ok. Let'so go"

-after 30 minutes-
We arrived (finally). We were late because we lost and because.. Changbin's hyung driving skills are so good that we almost created an accident.
We greeted the stylists and the people from there. We also meet out manager that told us with the stylists what are we gonna wear tomorrow and how should we walk and look.
We need to have a serious face and a perfect walk.
Changbin demonstrated his walk and I was shocked of his modeling skills. I had skills too but not like him. He was way good that me and I was afraid that he would think I am not talented.
What's going on with me? Why do I care how he thinks about me? Why do I care how do I look around him? Why do I care about him so much?..

-10 pm-
We arrived at the hotel after all day we were gone talking about tomorrow ugh. It's so tired.
Changbin was gone to his room immediately and I was eating something at the hotel restaurant cause' I was hella hungry.

After eating a delicious Italian meal and talking with some people that were next to my table I got upstairs to my hotel room.
I take my phone and start reading my dm's and watching some kpop dance covers in public. I still wanted to become an idol but I knew it was impossible. I still dance sometimes but being an idol.. isn't for me.

2 am
-Felix's P.O.V-
*KNOCK KNOCK*
I heard a knock that wakes me up instantly. I was shaking
"W-Who is it?" I said going to the door
"Felix-ssi it's me Changbin, please open," a person said
"How can I believe you if I don't see you? Maybe you are a criminal"
"Hope you're kidding me.." he said again
".."
"You have freckles and only me, Jeongin and your parents know"
"Oh.." I opened the door
It was really Changbin hyung
"Finally" he said "Felix-ssi.. Can I please sleep in your room?"
"W-Why?" I said confused
"Come" he takes me out "Do you hear that?"
I heard loud music coming from somewhere around Changbin's hyung room
"Apparently my 'neighbors' decided to listen to music.. loud" he said "Please Felix-ssi. It's impossible to sleep in my room with that loud music.."
"Uh.. Fine, come in" I said
Changbin hyung was wearing his sexy black pajamas ugh. His but looks so good in those
Wait what am I thinking?
Felix wakes up wt-
"I will sleep down" I cut my thought
"No no Felix-ssi" he said "we are both going to sleep on the bed. It's a double bed after all.."
"B-But.. don't you think it's weird?" I said "like.. two boys sleeping in the same bed?"
He looked intensely at me
I was kinda scared having Changbin hyung looking deep into my eyes like he is gonna murder me
He came closer, closer. I was going back and back until I hit the wall
He was deeply staring at me
"Changb-.."
I haven't finish what I had to say cause I feel his lips pressing mine.
He was going hard. I could feel him
I started kissing back after realizing what he just did.
It was so sweets, his lips were so sweet.
He stopped and looked at me to see my reaction. I stared at him too and I kissed him telling him that I like it. He grabbed my waist going slowly down grabbing my thighs and lifting me up. He took me to the bed and threw me in it. He got on top of me kissing me again and again. He tried to stick his tongue. I let him, now he being the dominant one. In that moment I feel his tongue deep into my mouth I got hard. We started making out, kissing and making each other feel good.
I accidentally let out a moan when he licked my neck
"Ah.."
Fuck
Changbin hyung stopped, look at me and then started kissing me hard with more passion. He put one hand in my t-shirt telling me that he doesn't like it on me. I understood and I take it off with his help.
He was staring at my tummy
"So beautiful" he said
He started kissing my neck, my collarbones and them my little tummy. I was feeling so needy but I didn't want to make the next step yet..
"Changbin hyung.. Can we please don't make 'that thing' yet..?"
"Of course :)" he smiled "You have to do it only when you're ready, and I will wait" he kissed me
"Hyung.. what are we?"
"Felix-ssi.. Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" he said
"I didn't know you were gay"
"I didn't know either. Guess I just found out because of you" he laughed
"I also found out because of you" I smiled "Yes, I wanna be your boyfriend Changbin hyung ♡"
I kissed him softly. We both smiled and cuddled each other. ♡