My life in Simple Words

"Aden... You know you are very powerful. You musn't forget that you have a grand future ahead of you. You will become a teacher and you will rule up here. Don't let any one person ruin your chance at becoming the new Principal." My Mother said.

"Yes ma'am. I know." I said with a smile.

I definitely already new this. She's been telling me this ever since my first breath. Today I'm turning seventeen years old. And like everyone else I have a past...

"Aden!" My girlfriend Jayden screamed as I turned grinning as she kissed me. "Happy birthday."

"Thanks, babe. So what's my gift?" I asked with my arms wrapped strongly around her waist as I looked her up and down.

I was holding her tightly against me.

"Well I am of course." She answered.

"Maybe now we could get pregnant and have the baby we almost had." I smiled at that thought.

We went into my house and over to my room. I threw her onto the bed and then I pulled my shirt off as we started to kiss again. That's when I saw it. I looked down at her and backed up slamming against the wall.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked.

"Nilo...Nilo and you? Together? You've been cheating on me?" I  stuttered grabbing at my head trying togged ride of the vision.

She sat up her eyes wide.

"I'm so sorry Aden." She said I started to shake from rage.

The girlfriend that I've been with since I was ten has been cheating on me. The power started to grow and grow inside me till Jayden ran over wrapped her arms around me. Her power is to calm people down. Bring complete peace over people. For some reason it only works on me. Her hand clutched mine and she slowly danced her fingers over my bare chest. Causing such a strong calming sense that I collapsed to my knee's. As my knee caps slammed into the ground I let out a sharp scream of pain. That's when Quince was banging on the door. Jayden walked over opening the door as I tumbled over onto my stomach.

"What's wrong with him?" Quince asked with a point.

"We got into a fight. So I worked my magic." She said.

I laid there for a little bit and closed my eyes. There I saw maybe a months into the future.

"Mom! Dad!" I screamed pouncing up.

All of a sudden my parents were standing there looking at me. I should tell you my parents are Christina and Christopher Gray. The are the Principals. Teachers are like Angels to Witches. We look after them and make sure there okay and then sometimes we teach them. But no one's more powerful then my parents... Except me. Put together I am stronger, deadlier, and your worst nightmare multipled by the highest number you can think of. And that was when I was eight.

"What's wrong?" Mom asked rushing over to me.

"Who's this Generation Magic that I've seen as in my head?" I asked her.

She looked at my Dad and then back at me.

"My sweet boy. The only way you will get to my postion is if you take on a Clan of witches. You're brother and yourself will work together. This is a very powerful clan called Generation Magic. You musn't let their clan die out and you have to train them. Or else there will be no more powerful good and the dark would take over." She said.

"When do we leave?" I asked her looking right at Jayden. "In a month from today once there leader Emily claims there powers back." Dad answered. "Can I see them now?" I asked. "Of chourse. Just be carefull." my mother said with a smile. I knew mybrother was going to try to argue out of it. I mean he has a wife and she's going to be giving birth in like a month or two.

I walked right past Jayden and out of my house. "Aden wait!" She shouted. "No." I growled. That's when I saw Dasiey. I walked up to her knowing this would piss off Jayden. "Hey Dasiey." I said wrapping my arms around her back and pulling her close to me. I'm kind of the hottest teenage teacher around this place. So the girls are always coming at me. But Dasiey is special. She's Jaydens little sister. "Hi Aden." She smiled. I leaned in and pressed my lips hers. "Bye Dasiey." I said walking away. "Bye Aden." She said daised. As I was walking girls were coming at me but ocasionally a girl or two would give me a dirty look. All because of what happened when I was fourteen.

I walked right into the seeing building and up to the charm cast spot. I threw in what I needed to and then I focused. "Emily are you ready to go?" A boy asked. "Yeah I guess Gavin". They must be going to a funral or something. "Look I'm sorry about your mom. But ever since Uncle Kierce died she just wasn't right." Gavin said. I remeber Kierces legand. He was a human and a teacher. Taught the oridinal Generation Magic everything they knew. He was someone everyone looked up to. "I know. It's just hard to believe. But now in less then a month I have to go claim to get our magic back and I also have to become the damn leader of this clan. To think it all started out with my grandpa and grandma." She said with a laugh. "Yeah. All it toke was my mom, uncle, and ante. Now look a where this clan is." He said. "Yep." She said.

I turned and walked out heading back towards my house when Nilo got in my way. I stopped looking down trying to calm my magic. "Don't blaim Jayden. She wanted to tell you." Nilo said. I clossed my eyes turning as I started to shack. "I wanted to tell her this." I said. "Tell her what?" Nilo asked. "This." I said. I turned around faster then normal humans could and with every ounce of my steangth I threw a energy Blast that was stronger then anything possibly created right at him. It slammed into him sending him flying. He stood up after a few seconds and then shot somthing at me. I put my hand up absorbing it. "Stop it!" Jayden said as I chucked lighting bolt after lighting blot at him. Then she was on me. She instantly put her lips to mine and it felt like all thouse times shes kissed me put into one and finale kiss. I smiled up at her. "We could have still been like this if you wouldn't have cheated on me." I said standing. "Nilo and I aren't together any more. I chose you." She said. "Yeah after he didn't get you nocked up bye what the sixth try maybe the seventh." I said. Then I fell backwords and out of the clouds.

Normally you aren't supposed to do this. Because a human could see you falling or somthing like that. But me I find it realaxing and I don't care if I'm not fallowing the rules.. Right before I made impact with the Earth I stopped turned myself up and landed feet first on the ground. I walked straight towards the place that I barried Baby Taylor. No one actually knows about where we burried him. And Jayden would never guess to come looking for me here. I sat down by the grave and started crying. "We should have never done this to you. Jayden wouldn't have cheated on me, WE would be a family, I still can't believe you would be three years old. But then again in the teachers point of view you would be thirty. You would have been the cutest little girl in the world. I'm sorry." I said. When I looked up I found a funral going on. I sat there by my baby's grave and just talked. I didn't care about the other funral. After the funral I saw a girl walking over so I changed what I looked like since I'm pretty sure she was a Witch.

"Hi." She said with a smile. "Hey." I answered standing up. "Baby sister?" She asked. "No. It's my daughter." I answered. "Oh I'm sorry." She said. I looked like Nilo right now just because I have a feeling she's part of Generation Magic. "If you don't mind me asking what happened?" She asked. "We did an abortion." I answered looking down. "I'm sorry to hear that. It's hard to louse something or someone we love so much." She said. "It sure is." I answered.

She's beautiful. Back in the heavens if there was a single girl who looked like this skinny tallish blonde I would have already been in her pants....a couple of times I would have probably asked her to marry me just so I could kee getting in her pants. You see in the heavens guys are allowed to have as many girls as he wanted. But I was sure Jayden was the one at that time. So she's the only one I've ever been with except one other girl but not that many people know about her. Since I was like ten and the minute I turned fourteen was the day my life changed. "I have to go. My brothers are waiting for me. I'm sorry for your lose." She said. As she walked away I grabbed her hand and stopped her. She looked at my hand then at me. "May I ask who did you louse?" "My ante." She said. "And may I also ask as to what your name is?" I  asked her. "Bella Gold." She smiled. "And you are?" "Nilo Finck." "It's nice to meet you." Then she walked away. I turned around and disappeard into the sky.