Training the Younge and Deadly

Quince quickly went threw every single person. But he didn't go for Matthew, Jason, Chase, Lila, Brittany, Derik, Nathan, Oliver, Tyler. "Good to have you back brother." Quince said smiling but not looking over to m. I've been there the whole time and I knew he and other people could tell because Hannah and Initia were standing a human apart and they were looking up when they talked. "Yeah Aden. Nice to see you." Emily said with a joking tone in her voice. Bella hit her as I faked a smile at her and compltly ignored Bella... somewhat.  "What I do?" she asked once she thought I was far enough away. "You did absoultly nothing Bella. I'm not as good as controlling that power as I am with the Laser beam." I said. "How did you hear that?" Emily asked. "It's another power you have better senses kind of like vampires. That's all it is really." I answered then I said "I'll need everyone to come up here that hasn't already come up." "Why do you need  us?" Matthew asked. "I'm teaching you magic." I responded. "Why can't Quince teach us?" Matt asked. "Because the more dangers you are the better I am. I can controll the most dangers power in the world and Quince can't. I am the most and dangerous being in the world. My kind treat me like royalty because I could kill them with a blink of the eye." I yelled.  "Now get you ass' up here." I said when they still didn't come I shouted "Now!" They all ran over. "Everyone shield's up and protection in front." I ordered. I think there scared of me now. Oh well this is kind of fun. No wonder my older sister Malibu did this job. Quince nodded and pushed everyone behind him.
"Okay so let's start with Jason. That T.V. over there I want you to turn it on." I ordered but a little more kindly. I love kids. There so cute and cuddly. Kind of like a puppy. With a lot of concentration from a little boy he made it turn on. "Good job buddy. Now can you mack a tornado? First get really mad. Then make three really sharp spins. And once you get really good you won't even have to make the spins. With my help once you master your powers you will just have to go off instinct no nothing first." I instructed with a smile. With the greatest ease a tornado popped up. "Great job! Okay so now I want to teach you the supperspead. I want you to think of a race and I want you to feel the need to win. Start off nice and slow then just go for it." I said then I pushed everyone back. "He's only three he can barly even talk." Matthew said. "I started training for this stuff when I was one. He'll be fine." I assured him. I think that shocked some while that got the approval from many others.  "Okay. Fine." Matthew said. Quince moved out of the way to signel for Jason to start. Jason ran then he dissaperd and was back the next second. I high fived him and said "I wish I had a little brother to do this with not a big brother that used to do this with me." I said. But I kind of went sad. Because instead I could've had a daughter that I could have been doing this with. I felt something and I looked right past Emily to Bella who was sitting there staring at me with a small smile that she couldn't even tell was on her face. I waved 'Hi' with a big soft smiled then I went back to talking with Jason and teaching.
 "Okay you have my favorite the laser beam. Do you want eyes or fingers?" I asked Jason's parents.  "Finger's." Finica answerd instantly not wanting to risk her sons eyes. I understand that to be truthfully honest. Behind me, I could feel how stiff Quince was getting. I knew he was waiting to pounce. Especially with this power. It's his least favorite. "Okay you see my jacket over there I want you to focus on a spot. Okay? Okay now I want you to get mad, really mad. But ony use this if you have to." I warned and then this red heat flew out of Jason's finger. He landed right on a spot of the jacket. "Is that were you were aming?" I asked. Jason nodded yes. "Very good buddy. Very good." I said smiling bigger then Quince. Only Quince knew why though. I looked back at him and he just gave a sympathy look. I looked down and then I started working again not letting myself get unfocused by the past and the world around me. I couldn't afford it now. Now while working with a three year old. "Now I want you to start flapping your arms." I said putting Jason down. I started flapping my arms and up, up, up I went. "Good now to come back down I want you to stop flapping and feel the floor on your feet." I said getting ready to catch him if I had to. But Jason landed it. "Now there's one more thing. Get scared." I said motioning for Matthew, his dad, to come up here. Matthew came up behind Jason and shouted "Boo!" Jason vanished that second. "Where did he go?" Matthew asked getting nervous. "Well he's right behind you." I said with a pround smile. "Boo." Jason said macking his daddy jump. We all laughed at  Jason and then I continued with my teaching.
 "So Quince why are you so hard right know?" Emily asked noticing how locked up Quincy was. I looked up at him begging him not to tell. "Because my older sister died teaching how to do this stuff. She was eighteen when she died. I loved my dear big sister so I'm vary protective over my baby brother. Because teacher's can die. And we live a longer life and without that person it's missery. Teacher's give up being teacher's to be with a human witch so I want to protect him as long as I can." Quince said with tears in his eyes. He tolled them.... I was trying to ignore him by talking with everybody else. Manly Bella and her two triplet brothers Brylee and Bryan. We were laughing and joking and I was showing off some of my pretty cool powers. I have to admit something though. I'm starting to see where this futcher I saw would come from. Bella's hot and cool and her siblings are just as sweet as her.