14

JUNE 8, 1987
aberdeen, WA

EMMA FOUND IT most puzzling what had just happened in her life. She graduated Weatherwax high school or as Kurt called it to be, "hell hole nation." She didn't have any goals. Her only goal in her life was to get out, and now what she had found Kurt she'd have no reason to run anymore.

Actually she didn't want to run anymore. She had finally found a bit of happiness in her life that was seen to be dark and closed off.

She sat on her bed as Kurt busted in with a upset look his face. He had previously been on the phone talking to none other than Krist Novoselic.

He laid out on the bed. "What's wrong Kurt?" Emiliea asked while pulling her finger through his hair.

"Jason ducking quit! That douche bag. I put him in the band and he just quits!" Kurt said frustrated.

Jason has joined the band but Emma personally wanted nothing to do with him. "Calm down kurty, everything happens for a reason and you wanted to get rid of him anyway." Emma protest.

"You're right, it's just I'm not feeling a skid row anymore, it's not authentic." Kurt mumbled.

"The band or the name?" Emma asked shocked that Kurt Cobain could possibly give up on music.

"He name. It's like garbage now." He said as he thought for a new name. He growled in frustration.

"Come here." Emma said patting for him to sit closer to her.

He sat in between her legs with his back to her chest as she held on to him while playing with his hair.

"I know you're frustrated but it's all going to be okay. You three boys are so talented." She started.

"Thanks babe." He mumbled yet sounded sad.

Emma remembered something that could cheer him up. "You know when I first met you, I fell for you" she giggled. "I mean in Aberdeen especially it's hard to find a cute, talented, and kind person all at once. Let alone someone you can see yourself with." He smiled more than he had before as she spoke. "And no matter what you always have me, okay? No matter what. I want to be your own personal nirvana." She kissed his head.

His eyes grew wide as he jumped up. "That's it! That's fucking it!" He jumped up and down.

"What?" Emma laughed.

"The band! It will be nirvana. Nirvana is punk rock and punk rock is nirvana!" He said as he peppered kisses all over her face. "Thank you so much but I have to go tell the guys now. Ilol be back." He said nearly jumping to his car.

Emma smiled to herself as Kurt left. Big things were going to happen and she knew this. She laughed But deep down she knew punk rock was nirvana. After all, it brought her Kurt.

END OF ACT ONE

(There are 3 acts :) also thank you SO FUCKING MUCH for 1k reads ;))