the beginning

lmaoooo so we gon start at the beginning when i was questioning myself if I really liked BoYs or not 🥴
So it was 8th grade year , lemme remind y'all that imma freshman rn soooo that's just peachy . So last year it was a regular ass beginning of the school year it was ok and i had like 3 friends and we was real close so during like November we bought lil rings and etc saying best friends on it and what not . So then at school i went around saying I'm married and what not .

Okay i had gym 3 period and this new girl started school at the beginning of the year and i wasn't really noticing her but we talked or whatever and i was making her laugh and etc 🥴! So boom i go around playing with her saying she my side chick and always laughing with her . As school went on i stopped playing like that with my best friends , we was still close and etc but i was fw with shorty a lil more often and her THICK ASSS 👅👅 whewwww chileeee !

So everyday we'll wait on the corner of the school and I'd be playing with her and laughing and etc . I used to be giving her hugs and one time we was in class she tried to kiss me but i wasn't even paying attention 🤦🏾‍♀️ like my stupid ass ! Then shorty ass started calling me bae and i used to be kissing up on her hand and play fighting like pulling on her hair and bookbag .

I remember one time we stayed after school and she was explaining she was bisexual and i was nodding not even caring because she was talking about this bum ass nigga 🤡! LIKE BAYBEEEEEEE IMMA TREAT YOU RIGHTTTT 👅👅 and she thought i was only playing talking about I'm not talking you serious . Like wtf I wanna shoot my shot but yeaaa that's it for rn 💀💀 i got plenty of more shit i needa get off my chest but peace out hoes , and yea i told my best friend & she was like you should tell her y'all gon be cute but i was scared asl 😓💀💀 like i wanted her to ride my face tf ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽!!!