Faded Part 10

"It's quite early for lunch, don't you think?", Anthony says when Ian appears in his office to pick him up.

"You think? Well, maybe my appetite has increased after that whole exhaustion incident." Smirk.

Ian knows that he sounds nervous, his answer sounds very forced and doesn't come off as natural as he wants it to. Anthony seems to have noticed.

"Something is up. I can tell.", he begins and squints, eying Ian suspiciously as they are walking alongside to the elevator. "Just tell me. I'm gonna find out sooner or la-"

A sudden sideways push from Ian ends his sentence abruptly. Ian has shoved him into a small closet full of office materials. He takes out his keys and locks the door behind him.

"Ian! What are you doing?"

But Ian doesn't answer, instead he pushes his body against Anthony's until they hit a free spot on the wall. His lips are immediately on Anthony's, sucking wildly, slipping his tongue inside his boyfriend's mouth. He can tell that Anthony is completely taken by surprise but begins to smile when he notices Anthony leaning more and more into the kiss. He feels arms wrap around his waist, hands wandering up and down his back, pulling him even closer.

"Anthony... why do you have to wear that black v-neck today?", Ian grunts in between kisses. "I could eat you alive looking like that. Wanted to fuck you all day long." He runs his fingers gently over Anthony's arm creating goosebumps. Silent whimpers escape his sweet mouth. "But I guess a quickie has to do until we get home."

With that he attacks Anthony's neck with more licks and gentle bites, slowly sliding down onto his knees.

"Ian...", Anthony moans, his hands on Ian's shoulders.

Ian looks up and the sight he is presented with is incredibly arousing. Anthony's cheek red, half-opened mouth, biting down onto his lower lip, his eyes closed tightly, head tilted back, resting against the wall.

"Beautiful...", he says in a low voice while his hands unbutton and unzip Anthony's jeans, pulling them down only a bit. He starts massaging Anthony's crotch, feeling his hardon through the fabric of his black Calvin Klein briefs. The company got a lot of them, as a little thank you present for the incredible job they had done with the campaign. They suit Anthony almost too well.

A few more rubs from Ian and Anthony begins bucking his hips, making Ian grin. He reaches inside the briefs and pulls out Anthony's hard erection, stroking it gently at first, running a thumb over the tip. Long, slow strokes. That's how he always starts his sessions with Anthony. He knows it will slowly drive his boyfriend crazy. Anthony breathes heavily now, getting more and more turned by the second. He brings a hand up to his face, covering his eyes.

"You are too cute to handle, you know that?", Ian snickers.

"I'm sorry... I'm not used to such...", Anthony answers but stops when Ian suddenly licks him from the base to the tip. He inhales sharply at that sudden sensation.

"To such what? Display of affection?", Ian asks while treating Anthony's dick like a sweet sugary lollipop, paying special attention to the tip, licking away some precum.

"Public... Public display of affection.", Anthony corrects him, still hiding his face behind his hand.

"This barely counts as public, love." Ian takes a hold of Anthony's arm and pulls it down, revealing a very flushed and red face. "Look at me, Anthony. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Just lean back and enjoy the ride."

Anthony locks eyes with Ian and nods slowly, yet still chewing on his lower lip. Ian builds up a little bit of saliva before slowly taking Anthony in his mouth. He covers his teeth with his lips as to not hurt Anthony and begins sucking, slowly at first, then more forcefully, speeding up the rhythm of his movements. He swirls his tongue around his boyfriend's cock, caressing the sides, hand firmly around the base. He has difficulty keeping his boyfriend still. Anthony is thrusting his hips now, trying to hit the back of Ian's throat. Ian knows by the clenching and tightening of Anthony's balls that he is very close to coming. He puts more pressure on the base with his hand, jerking off Anthony while at the same time sucking even harder, earning groans and whimpers from his lover.