Part 1:Goodbye

(A/N this takes place before the gap but after Lisanna came back)
Lucy pov
It's my birthday today,hopefully the guild will stop ignoring me.I opened the guild doors and everyone stopped.Levy and Wendy were some of my only friends.They came up to me,in tears just begging me to go home.I heard a pink haired boy's warm voice and everything was peaceful for a second.All of the pain I had been feeling from losing my friends just left my body

"Lucy come here I have a present for you."
"LUCY DON'T GO!"
"Wendy,Levy,Mirajane I'm okay.Everything will be just fine.Like always."
"NO N-No you don't understand.We can't let him do this to you."
Ignoring the bluenettes and the sliver haired demon,I walked into the corner with Natsu.
"lucywewantyoutoleaveteamNatsu immediately."
"Sorry say that again slowly please."
"Oh yeah I forgot how idiotic you are.Lucy we want you to leave team Natsu immediately."
Erza and Gray got up and immediately began arguing with Natsu.
"FLAMEBRAIN WE DON'T WANT LUCY TO LEAVE.IF YOU WANT LISANNA TO BE ON YOUR TEAM YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE AND FORM ONE WITH HER!"
"NATSU YOU HAVE REALLY DONE IT NOW."
Erza brought out her favorite sword.Gray took out his ice make sword.Lisanna just sat there.She couldn't process anything that just happened.She just heard Natsu kick me off his team for her.While they were fighting , I slowly took a walk to the master's office.Mirajane,Wendy,Levy all followed , hopefully for support.
"Master I want to leave fairy tail."
"Umm what? Why?"
"I would like to leave Fairy Tail.Natsu just kicked me off his team because I am weaker than Lisanna or just not as good as Lisanna."
"Master I would like to go with her."
"Me too."
"Me three."
"Levy,Wendy,Mirajane please stay and make sure Natsu doesn't do anything stupid to hurt himself or others.I will be alright but Levy you have to stay for Gajeel.Mirajane you must stay for your siblings and your future with Laxus.Wendy you imagine how many more injuries you can heal."
"What if we don't want to stay in this god awful guild of hateful people?"
"You should try to stay for others."
"I will always try to keep in touch as soon as anything happens."
"Good Bye Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail.I hope your path intertwines with our guild again."
I hear master mumbling under his breath.I walk downstairs and I listened for Natsu.
I walked up to Natsu and I slapped him.
"OUCH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT LUCY?!?"
"That was for breaking my heart,Natsu."
I backhanded him and he fell to the ground.The guild hall filled with cheers.
"I DIDN'T MEAN TO."
"THAT WAS FOR PUSHING ME TO THE EDGE."
I grabbed his collar and I lifted him above my head.Pow!I dropped him too.
"What was that one for?!?"
"FOR DOING IT ON MY BIRTHDAY...YOU COULD HAVE DONE IT ANY DAY OF THE YEAR BUT YOU CHOSE MY BIRTHDAY.DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY BIRTHDAY MEANS TO ME?"
"No luce I don't."
"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME LUCE.IT'S LUCY TO YOU.My My birthday is a day I would be locked in my room alone,in the dark.My dad would lock me in there for being such a cry baby who didn't deserve happiness."
"You are a crybaby.Why deny that?You are crying right now."
"The reason I am crying is because it hurts so much.It was from someone I love dearly.NATSU I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU."
The guild went silent and I stood over him.
"But not anymore.You brought me to this guild and you made me leave it."
I flicked his forehead and I lifted up my hand.The mark was no longer there.I tried to walk away , but Happy tried to block my way.
"LUCE PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN." Natsu is such a coward.
"No I'm done with your excuses and ignorance."
I felt him grab my wrist and I elbowed him in the face.