一。

"LOOK at him, he's so cute." jaemin squealed while watching the eldest of the flowers intently.

"i know right? how can someone look so cute and soft without even trying?" jeno agreed immediately.

"if you say so, but you should look at my baby chenle first, he looks even more adorable. aww look at him, he looked so cute and confused just now." jisung sighed dreamily.

"the both of them are cute, but they're nothing compared to yangyang. he is the epitome of adorable." kunhang protested and dejun nodded in agreement.

"wait, you two are together, why do you need another boyfriend?" jeno asked confused.

"if you and jaemin can share your affection for renjun, kunhang and i are able to have a polyamorous relationship with yangyang." dejun glared at jeno.

"what are you doing?" they heard a high-pitched voice from behind them.

"holy sh- hitomi, stop ganging up on us!" jisung screamed and hitomi took a step back due to shock.

"sorry, i just-"

but the five of them walked away, leaving the girl standing there. they thought she was just one of those who wanted to go out with them or something like that, but she actually wanted to invite them to her birthday party. not the kind of party that you think. without alcohol, drugs or anything dangerous. a legitimate birthday party with innocent party games, cake and soft drinks.

"it's okay hitomi. we'll ask them again later." another girl smiled at her sympathetically, having to look up because hitomi was taller than her.

"okay nako." hitomi lit up and kissed nako's cheek, before taking her hand and pulling her behind her to their next classroom.

when it was lunch, the five popular boys were in the cafeteria, watching the three boys that took their heart without intending to. they were basically doing what they did every day since the three boys transferred to their school.

but then hitomi and nako interrupted their staring.

"what do you want again?" they sighed.

"i wanted to invite you to my birthday party. my mum prepared everything, there will be cake, soft drinks and we'll even play games!" hitomi smiled brightly.

"and why would we come?" jaemin sighed in exhaustion.

"becau-" hitomi couldn't finish her sentence since she was interrupted by nako, who knew what to do to get the five of them to come.

"because the flowers will be there." she grinned.

"they will?" dejun asked surprised.

"yeah! they love cake, pastel colors and innocent games." nako laughed a little, finding it funny how oblivious the five of them were about their crushes.

"we'll come!" jisung decided and the other four nodded in agreement.

"then it's settled. we'll text you the details!" nako smiled and pulled hitomi, who was still confused about the conversation, after her.