six.

I woke up to the sound of talking coming from downstairs, and sat up to stretch my arms. Before going downstairs, I tied my hair into a messy bun so that my hair wouldn't look too bad, because I didn't know who was down there.

   I drag myself down the stairs and halfway down, I see Brittany and Anna talking with coffee in their hands.

   "Good morning." I walked over to the fridge.

   "Oh, good morning," Brittany replied.

   "What are you guys talking about?" I asked, pouring myself some orange juice. 

   "Well, Elizabeth just called and told us that there's a possibility of a Pitch Perfect 4," Anna told me. "It's been requested by a lot of fans."

   "Will there finally be a Bechloe kiss?!" I asked excitedly.

   "Oh God, you're one of those people?" Anna playfully rolled her eyes.

   "Yes, I am one of those people and I'm not ashamed." I sipped on my orange juice. "Chloe and Beca obviously have a lot of sexual tension between them. It's painfully obvious." I crossed my arms. "At least I'm not one of those people that ship 'Sendrick', or whatever the ship name is."

   "Yeah, what's up with that?" Brittany had a look on her face.

   "Don't ask me." I threw my hands up in surrender.

   "So, Amy, Hailee wanted to know if you wanted to go to the studio with her again next week," Anna told me.

   "Yeah, definitely," I smiled.

   "Oh, shit, I have to go." Brittany picked up her purse and put her mug in the sink. "I have a meeting to go to. Thanks for having me over."

   "Anytime." Anna hugged her.

   Brittany hugged me before walking out, shutting the door behind.

   "Hey, do you know that girl that lives across the street?" I asked. "She waved at me yesterday. She seems nice."

   "Yeah! I know her mom too," Anna responded. "That's Kylie. She's really sweet."

   "Maybe I'll go meet her sometime," I shrugged.

   "I can take you to meet her right now if you want," Anna suggested.

   "Let me get ready first." I ran upstairs and into my shower.

   After my shower, I put on a cropped black tank-top, black high-waisted jeans, and Adidas. I brushed my hair and put into a half up-half down style.

   I grabbed my phone and walked back downstairs to meet Anna.

   "Okay, let's go meet them." She headed for the door.

   I followed her across the street and over to the girl's house. Anna knocked on the door and her mom answered the door.

   "Hey, Maggie." Anna hugged her. "This is my daughter, Amelia."

   "Hi, Amelia!" Maggie shook my hand. "It's so nice to finally meet you. Come inside."

   Anna and I walked inside and I saw Kylie sitting on the counter. When she saw me, a bright smile was plastered on her lips.

   "Kylie, this is Amelia. Amelia, this is Kylie," Maggie introduced us.

   "Hi," I smiled at her.

   "Why don't you guys go downstairs and watch a movie or something while Maggie and I chat?" Anna suggested.

   "Sure!" Kylie exclaimed, leading me down the stairs. 

   "I saw you yesterday and I would've said hi, but I was kind of in a hurry," I explained.

   "It's okay," she laughed. "I was just coming home from dance."

   "You dance?" I asked, sitting on the couch with her.

   "Yeah. I've been dancing since I was like, three," she chuckled.

   "Oh my God, me too!" I smiled.

   "I think this friendship is starting out great," she said with a little bit of sarcasm in her voice.

   "I think so." I nodded.

   "What do you want to watch?" Kylie asked me, clicking the remote to show me the options.

   "Um..." I looked. "I don't know. What do you want to watch?"

   "You're the guest. You should choose," she said.

   "It's your house."

   "Fact, but just pick a movie," she laughed.

   "Okay, fine..." I searched. "How about 'Bumblebee'? I haven't seen that one yet, and my friend's in it."

   "Oh, right. You're Anna's daughter so you know all of her friends now," Kylie teased.

   "Not all of them," I responded. "I've only met part of the 'Pitch Perfect' cast."

   "Well, let's just turn the movie on." She clicks the movie and it starts.

   Through the movie, we didn't really watch it. We were just taking videos and pictures for our Instagram stories and even posted some of them on our page.

   "Hey, maybe you could start dancing at my studio!" Kylie suggested once the movie was over.

   "Yeah, that would be a lot of fun!" I agreed. "What studio do you dance at?"

   "DanceGarden LA," she answered. "It's like, fifteen minutes from here."

   "What type of dance do you do?" I questioned. 

   "Hip hop and lyrical," she responded, putting the empty bowl that once had popcorn in it down on the coffee table. 

   "I do hip hop and tap," I explained. "Is there a chance we would be in the same hip hop class?"

   "There's only one hip hop class for our age group, so we'll have to be in the same one," she laughed.

   "Oh my God, I have to ask Anna." I jumped off of the couch and ran up the stairs, with Kylie following me. 

   "Hey. What movie did you watch?" Maggie asked us.

   "'Bumblebee'," Kylie answered to her mother.

   I turned my attention to Anna. "Anna, Kylie was telling me about the dance studio that she goes to. Do you think you could maybe consider letting me dance there?"

   Anna and Maggie looked at each other and smiled.

   "If that's what you want," Anna smiled at me. "What time does enrollment start?"

   "Well, this season is almost over, so enroll for the Fall season," Kylie explained. "You can enroll at any time."

   "Great!" I yelled excitedly. "I'm so excited!"

   "Me too!" Kylie jumped up and down with me.

   "I think our daughters are going to be great friends." Anna winked at Maggie.

   "I think they already are," Maggie laughed, crossing her arms. 

   "I'm so glad I finally have someone to hang out with that's my age," I smiled.

   "Same," Kylie sighed. "Sometimes I wish I had a sibling to hang out with."

   "Well, now you do." I threw my arm around her shoulders.