Family

My name is Stephanie Jones and I am 15 years old. My bestfriends are Tiffany Carter and Jessica Williams they're 17. I have other friends but I wouldn't tell them things I tell Jay and Tiff. Jessica is lesbian that's how we meet she had a crush on me in 7th grade but I'm a sophomore now and they're juniors. We met Tiffany at a park she didn't go to our middle school she was home schooled we planned to go to high school together.

            Tiffany has a baby. She had sex with this really stupid jerk named Trent. Trent is on the football team ,but he's a shitty person. He bullies the timid smart kids into doing his work or he tricks some really naive girl, like he did with Tiff, and tell them he loves them and they're going to be together forever and they believe him. He's like a God to girls at Wilmington high (if this an actual school it's just a coincidence) except for me and obviously Jess.

        Anyway, her baby boy is 2 years old now and I'm proud to say I'm his Godmother. Okay no more history lesson on Stephanie back to present day.

     One week from today will be our first day of school ,so I decided to ask my mom for money to go to the store for the horrific things I've been running away from all summer, dun dun dun, school supplies. I was getting ready for the store I put on simple high waisted shorts and a simple crop top that says "swaggy".

     I walk to my mom's room and she's not there so I go to the balcony. She's usually there  fixing her plants. They're all dying but I wouldn't ever tell her that once I tried saying there's no saving them and she grounded me for a mont,  and don't say it's not that long you don't know what it's like without your phone and computer and tablet just purple walls...there was one Justin Bieber poster but it made me angry just staring and smiling at me while I'm grounded, so I ripped it off the wall but then I regret it when my month of terror was over.

     I walk upstairs to the 3rd floor yes we have a big house I don't like it but who I am I to complain about a roof over my head. We have 4 floors but on the 4th it's pretty much just an open ballroom. You walk in and there's nothing but a gym like room.

            Anyways my mom is there trying to revive her plants Jesus Christ this woman and her plants" Hey mom can I get some money to go prison shopping " she completely ignores me and mutters "look in my purse".

    "I'm going to the store with Jay and Tiff do you want me to take Ricky and Connor" she then turns around, "yes please I have work so I won't be home when you all come back give your big brother Kian $100 so he can get something for dinner since I won't be home".

" ok see you mom" my mom's a lawyer so she leaves whenever she gets a new case or a "big break" but recently she's been leaving during the middle of the day without saying where, it's probably a private case or something I shouldn't worry.

Ricky and Connor are my younger twin brothers they're 5 Kian is the oldest he's 22 yes he has his own house but he never goes there claiming he's scared of the dark and that he suffers from monophobia( if you don't know what it is look it up) but whenever I come in his room it's always dark and he says,"get out leave me alone I'm busy" I personally think he suffers from stupidity.

I do as my mom says and I get the money for dinner and school supplies. I don't even know why she still gives him money he's to old for that and he has his own money he owns his own business already, my mom taught us all how to be self reliant she doesn't want her children being lazy.

     I walk to the twin's room and see them playing they notice me and run to me clinging onto my legs I love my baby brothers but they're bad not with me they give other people a hard time included our mom. Like at day care this other kid was "bullying them" I don't know if 5 years can bully one another but anyways they told him, "Stephanie is going to kick your ass mudaducka" yeah that's how the teacher wrote it on this paper and we have a cursing problem in this house we kind of have it under control because they're starting to repeat curse words and they do think I'll fight everyone for them, but no I will not don't get me wrong I'll protect my baby brothers no matter what but I'm not going to beat up a 4/5 year old for them.