Date With Luke

* Two Weeks Later*

         I have come to the conclusion that I'm officially in love the only two people who know this is Steph and Tiff and it's going to stay that way until I find out how Mr.-Harry feels. Curently I am on vacation haven't seen Harry in two weeks my school had  a system break down or something I don't really care I don't have to school so.         

        I want to be with Harry but it'll never work so I've decided I'll tell Harry how I feel and aftwerwards to keep our relationship strictly Teacher-Student. Harry is too old for me and I'm just a hormonal confused 15 year old. Me and him would never work.

        Luke ,my crush, asked me out about a week ago. I said yes because he's hot and he really hasnt been an asshole lately. I think there's something going around at my school where total douchebags are changing to nice good guys.

        But I'm not complaining I've had feelings for Luke a long time. So me and Luke are officially dating but I'm not in love with him. My feelings for Luke are growing and the more they go the less I feel for Mr.Styles.

        Luke has been a gentleman he's bought me flowers each week on a differet day to surprise me. It's really sweet. Luke and I haven't really got far in our relationship. We just make out and I feel like he wants to do more but I Know I'm not ready for that. Luke kind of pushes it but it's just because he's a guy so it's normal.

        Right now I'm finalizing my outfit for me and Luke's date. I'm wearing a black dress with black sparkley toms no make up as usual with my hair in a ponytail. We're going to some really fancy dinner. I don't really like fancy but I'll make an effort for Luke. I'm not really fancy but I think this is ok.

     *40 Minutes Later*

The doorbell rings "Oh god Luke is hereand I'm stuffing my face with Ice Cream Kian please put my Ice Cream away." Kian laughs "God you're such a fatty hurry up and wipe the stuff off your face before he thinks it's something else."

                "Fuck you Kian.." I yell while wiping my face and running to the door.

I take 3 seconds before I open the door and plaster the biggest smile on my face. Holy Fucking hell Luke looks so fucking hot. I am one lucky bitch makes me think twice about why he would even consider me as a choice maybe to be his maid but never would I think to be his girlfriend.

        I stood there staring for what felt like 3 seconds but it was 5 minutes. God I love embarassing myself in front of hot people. " Uh babe you've been staring for 5 minutes now can we go..?" I laugh nervously nice stephanie you've embarassed yourself yet again.

        We walk down the steps hand in hand. God I look like a peasant right now compared to Luke. I should have asked my mom for help with dressing she's good with that. I really regret my choice of chlothing.

         We sit in the car with a comfortable silence. I'm nervous as fuck what if people think I'm a joke look at what I have on I wouldn't take me seriously. I'd laugh at myself why couldn't I get the good qualities from my parents like my brothers. I'm surprised they haven't locked me away in a dungeon yet hidden away from society.

                 Luke clears his throat and I hear his seat belt unbuckling bringing me back to reality. "We're here" he says as he jumps out of the driver side and runs over to let me out of the car. I jump out of my seat ready to walk into the reataurant with Luke.

         But not before embarassing myself one more time. I just had to forget to unbuckle the seat belt like what the fuck are you even doing Stephanie. I try to laugh it off while choking underneath the seatbelt. Luke is red trying not to die from laughter at how idiotic I look literally like I tried to hang myself with the seatbelt ( Sorry if that's like a sensitive topic for somepeople but relax babe it's just a story..)