Best Worst Day Ever

Today I have to face Mr.styles...

         Am I prepared to see him..? No. But I have to go to school. 

     I get out of bed and got to the bathroom to shower. After I shower I get a black pencil skirt it's not short but it's not long. Next I put on my white blouse "hahaha", I laugh that's an old lady word.

                 I grab my backpack because I don't wear Make-up,  I wear mascara sometimes ,but Make-up is weird. I don't like it. I go downstairs for coffee before I have to head out for hell. I grab an Iced Coffee and my BackPack and phone and I yell, " I'm leaving for school. See you later peasants." I slam the door. I'm pretty sure that woke those peasants up. 

              I'm driving to get Jessica and Ms. Sunshine(Tiffany). I have to interrogate that slut later on why she's been so happy and I'm not the reason I feel very insulted by this.. BestFriend my ass..

              20 minutes later we walk through the gates of hell, well in this case doors, No one is in the halls becuase we're late, but whatever. I go to my classes and Jess and Tiff go to theirs.

                   All my classes go by normal but then there's lunch. This is where Tiffany decides to ditch me and Jess. I'm pretty sure she hasn't got far since leaving campus is like bringing a bomb into an Airport, almost impossible.

                                        Me and Jess are now on the football field, "Where is that Bitch 1st she gets happy and doesn't tell us why then she ditches us when we need to question her about!!" , Jess yells.

               Jess hates not knowing things we don't have secrets, but I find this kind of funny Jess fustrated and Tifanny playing hide-and-seek I laugh, "Calm down princess I'm sure she's somewhere we just have 20 minutes to find her before lunch is over and we have our last two classes.." I whisper the last part I'm not looking forward to the last class. Please let there be a sustitute teache-. 

        I'm cut off by moaning and giggles who the hell is getting it on in the bleachers fucking slutbags.

            "Jess come on let's go see who's being slutbags at school". Jess laughs and we run toward the noises as quietly as possible trying not to burst with laughter. Normal people may find this weird, but we find this highly entertaining. " What the actual fuck do you two think you're doing?" Jess yells and the smile leaves my face once I see the 2 slutbags.

               Tiffany and Trent..

     They were fucking making out under the bleachers what the actual fuck. " Well I guess you don't need my help getting her back seeing as you have her under the bleachers FUCKING MAKING OUT WITH YOU!!", I yell.

            "So Tifanny when were you going to tell us MR.ASSFACE and you have been banging and don't say you haven't because only dick can make you that excited and that fucking happy." I yell at her.

       I'm not mad because I want my bestfriend to be happy, but I also want answers. "Can I tell you guys what happened later this is embarrassing enough", she blushes. BRINGGGG 

                         I go to reply but Jess says,  "Fine but only because the bell rang and Trent we're not done with you either Asshole."