Chapter 2

Ty'rek POV

As we was all chilling at the mall or whatever I seen lil ma talking to her ex and she looked scared, I see it in her eyes, but once I seen that nigga grab her I lost it and shot that nigga three times in his fucking shoulder. I don't like seeing woman getting grabbed or beaten by men cause I watched my momma go through that shit and now she dead. Aiin gone lie Amina bad assf though but she a goody too shoes, plus I like my hoes hood assf like Kesha not trynna call both of them hoes. Anyways back to the story, once I popped that nigga everyone was scattering like roaches so I told her bestfriend I was gone drop lil ma at home and dapped up my homeboy. I grabbed little ma while she was looking at the nigga screaming and holding his shoulder and shit. Once I grabbed lil ma she started crying and shit and I felt bad for her ass. Once we ran out the mall I opened the door for lil ma so she can get in, and I got on my side and sped off. "You straight ma" I asked her, "yeah I'm fine" she said while sniffing and shit, "well alright we gone drive to my place because yo brother don't need to see you like that" I told her, "NIGGA TAKE ME HOME I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU LIKE THAT FUCKBOY, IT'S YO FUCKING FAULT!!" she screamed while hitting me. Mane I wanted to slap some sense into her but I held my composure and said "CHILL YO ASS OUT MY NIGGA THAT NIGGA WAS PUTTING HIS HANDS ON YOU SO I HANDLED THAT SHIT SO YO ASS NEED TO SUCK IT UP AND SHUT UP BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND AND HAVE YO ASS WALKING HOME!!" I yelled at her. Yeah nigga it was quiet ride when I said that, ha ass looked at dumbfounded.

We got to my crib and I got out the door and opened her's, when I tell ya'll she had a oh shit look when she seen my house that made a nigga smile. Once we got in house I asked lil ma if she was hungry and she said no, so I showed her upstairs to my guess room and gave her some of my clothes and stuff for her hygiene, "thanks Ty'rek for letting me stay the night but goodnight" lil ma said, "no problem ma and goodnight" I said while closing the door. I was walking downstairs and all I could think about was lil ma, I mean she bad assf mane but she cant handle a nigga like me. While I was thinking about her a buzz from my phone snap me out my thoughts.

DeepThroat Hoe💦💫: Hey daddy, I'm horny assf right now

Me: Wtf that got to do with me ??

DeepThroat Hoe💦💫: I need you right now duhh

Me: Naw I'm straight shawty, plus you stank assf and yo shitt dry up and ran through. You was a on night stand now fuck off my phone

DeepThroat Hoe💦💫: Fuck you nigga

Man I swear I hate that bald headed ass hoe, she crazy asf talm bout we gone get married and shit, ion cuff bots. I turned on the tv and started watching some movie called The Help then next thing I know I drifted asleep.

Sorry if I'm writing a lot guys, but tell me what you think and give me some ideas please guys.