Chapter 1

Amina POV

*Phone buzzes*

Bestfriend🙄💕: Giirrrl wake yo sleepy ass up {9:30}

Me: Wtf do you want Kesha? I'm trynna get some damn sleep 🙄 {9:34}

Bestfriend🙄💕: IDGAF...hoe it's Saturday but anyways I'm going to the mall with my manss and his friend Ty'rek so get dressed and I'll be over there around in 30 mins. loveee youuuu 😘 {9:36}

Me: Ughh ok.....love you to 🤦‍♀💙 {9:37}

I really didn't want to get up and go anywhere because it's Saturday and I was planning on sleeping in but I don't got no choice, plus that's my bestfriend. I looked at the time and it was {9:39} so I got up and did my hygiene. I looked in my closet and didn't know what to wear, but you know Ty'rek gone be there and lord knows he's fine assf. I picked out a champion crop top with some dark blue ripped jeans with my champion slides. I went downstairs to find me something to eat when I see my annoying ass brother sitting on the couch playing 2k19 like always. Yes it's just me and my brother on our own because our parents got murdered, so we living off each other I guess. "where you going looking like that" ? said Jayceon, "nigga don't be worrying about me, you is not my damn daddy" I said, "lemme find out you fucking with some nappy head ass niggas and watch what I'll do" said Jayceon, "Fuck you nigga" I said. As soon me and my uglahh brother got done arguing I got a message from my bestfriend.

Bestfriend🙄💕: I'm outside

Me: Ight I'm coming out

"See ya later bean head ass, and love ya" I said, "yeah yeah love you too sis" Jayceon said. I opened and locked the door and walked to my bestfriend's Mercedes Benz and got in. "heyyyyyyyy poooohh" my bestfriend said, "hey girl" I said, "what the fuck wrong with you" my bestfriend said, "nothing just tired" I said as I put my headphones in my ears. I was listening to Kodak Black- If I'm Lyin I'm Flyin, that's my favorite song. After 20 mins passed we was finally at the mall, "about fucking time" I said in my head. We got out the car and she locked the doors. We walked inside the mall and here her ass go running to her boyfriend like always, "wassup jhhit" Ty'quan said, "hey boy" I said. As we was all standing there I see Ty'rek fine ass walking over here with food in his hand with his greedy ass, but he a hood ass nigga and he really not my type he just fine and shit. "wassup ma" Ty'rek said while smiling showing he pearly white teeth, "hey Ty'rek" I said, "so what stores we going to ya'll" Ty'rek asked, "hell I don't know but we can walk around and shit cause this was my lady idea" Ty'quan said. As we was walked around the mall damn near 20 mins I see my ex Tyrone that is obsessed wimme, I tried to walk ahead but here come this fuck boy, "hey sexy" Tyrone said, "bye Tyrone leave me alone" I said, "why you keep playing wimme bitch!!" Tyrone yelled as he grabbed my arm. As ya'll know Tyrone is my ex and he is abusive asf, I had to leave him because I was scared he was gone kill me. "Aye nigga get yo hand off her" someone said, I didn't know who it was because I was scared but when I turned around it was Ty'rek fine ass. "Nigga fuck you this my bitch" Tyrone said, "fuck you said nigga" Ty'rek said as he was pulling out something and all you heard was POP POP POP!!

Sooooooooo how did I do. I hope it was good but please give me feedback💕

Which character you like?

Is it getting good?