Chapter 4

Jayceon POV

I was chilling at home playing 2k19 when I noticed my sister ain't here yet and it's going on {9:00}. So ya'll know a nigga was panicking shit because my sister ain't home and god knows I love my lil sister to death so I called my homeboy Tre.

*Rinngg*

My Lil Nigga 🤞🤬: "Wassup nigga"

Me: "Aye dawg you seen my lil sis at the mall today" ?

My Lil Nigga 🤞🤬: "Yeah I seen her with her bestfriend and two other niggas why wassup" ?

Me: "Cause she ain't home yet and I'm panicking and shit...wait what two niggas that was with them" ?

My Lil Nigga 🤞🤬: "WTF!! she ain't home yet ? and manee they was with them lil eastside niggas"

Me: "EASTSIDE NIGGAS!! I hope they wasn't with Ty'quan and Ty'rek?"

My Lil Nigga 🤞🤬: "Manee they was with him {silence otp} man I'm omw to your house"

Me: "Bet...AND HURRY UP!!"

*Hangs Up*

Yes y 'all I have my homeboy watching my lil sister and shit because you can't trust niggas and hoes nowadays. As soon as my homeboy told me that they was with them niggas I seen nothing but red and all I wanted to do was killed them niggas. As ya'll don't know our parents were murdered but it was by them niggas, yeah I said it they killed our parents because they didn't own them there money and other things. I didn't know what our parents had going on with them but it had to be something bad. I hear a knock at the door and it was my homeboy Tre and we dapped each other up. "Man I got to tell you something g" Tre said, "wassup" I said, "your sister staying the night at that nigga Ty'rek house I found out by her bestfriend" Tre said, once he told me that my blood started boiling. Why tf would she stay at the night at that bum ass nigga house and shit, but she don't know that I don't like them and she don't need to know. All I said was lets go because I was ready to go to prison because that nigga is not finna lay his hand on my sister fuck that.

Me and Tre pulled up to that nigga Ty'rek house and I took my gun out the glove department and put it behind my back in my pants and so did Tre and we got out the car and knock on the nigga door. He finally answered the door after the fifth knock, "who tf ya'll niggas are" he said, "nigga don't worry about that nigga where tf is Amina at my nigga" Tre said, "how you know her my nigga" he said getting defensive, "fuck nigga that's my muthafuckin sister and we coming to get her" I said angrily and as soon I was finna say something else I see my sister walking downstairs asking what's going on and I yoked ha ass up and told her to get stuff and lets go. "FUCK NIGGA IF I SEE YOU WITH MY SISTER AGAIN IMMA KILL YO WANNA BE PRETTY BOY ASS!!" I yelled angrily while I threw my sister in the car and me and Tre got in the car and sped off.