First Day Back To School This Year

Introduction

Introduction

My names amber mcbelle I'm an ordinary teenage girl I am fourteen years old and yupppp ,that's my squad I love them with all my heart I remember this picture got taken on the night of the sleep over at Kelsey's (the one with the blond hair and sitting on the wall) that sleep over was  crazy lit. We the Time of our lives ,me and my squad have been together since the start of secondary school since then every day in and out of school we've been hanging together ,all three of them are in my class oh I didn't introduce them to you as you know the one sitting on the wall is Kelsey , the person with dark coloured hair that's sitting on the wall is Lola ,fun fact she's Mexican, well half Hispanic so, the other blond one (that's standing) is Jessica and then there's me on the floor covering my face like an idiot. We know everything about each other but I'm hiding something and they don't know...

Monday 7th January
Amber's morning POV

I wake up with my alarm go off, ugh I check the time it's 7:00am. I go into the bathroom to wash my face and all that sort of stuff you normally do in the mornings. As I'm going back to my room I stub my toe on my bedside table ouch ,I sit on my bed and give the pain a minute to wear off. I start getting changed into my school uniform while watching YouTube after I do my hair and eat breakfast. I'm the only one up because both of my parents are sleeping my sister moved out and my brother decided to sleep over at his mates. I have to be quite to not wake anyone up ,it's always quite for me in the mornings but I like it. I pack my backpack and head for the door I lock the door behind me and walk to school I'm feeling extra tired  today because I slept at 1 am because I forgot about my homework, I had to write a four paragraphs explaining the relationship between George and Lennie from of mice and men. You've either read this book or you going to read this book because you'll have to do it at school WARNING: it's literally the most boring book I've ever read and the most boring book you'll (probably) read .

I get to school to be greeted by my squad Lola Kelsey and Jessica ,I'm always a bit late because my house is further away to school than my other friends . We get to first class of the day on time, well it's maths the subject that I HATE IT CAN DIE IN A HOLE it's a lesson I despise but it's all good because we have a cover teacher and she can't control the class so, I'm sitting next to Kelsey even tho we both hate this subject we're some how top set and Lola and Tiffany are in middle they don't mind this lesson, in maths I keep drifting off and staring at my crush he sooo hottttt ,how can someone look this good ,I personally think it should be illegal to be this good looking ,I keep getting carried out away I try not to make it obvious that staring I keep do a quick glance, his name mis Levi, Levi Sutton. He has brown hair, hazel eyes ,fair skin and a round face he's tall but not so tall. He's in all my classes all top set ,dammm he's so smart kind ,funny and has good fashion sense. LITERALLY PERFECT, he's know but not popular because some boys that are popular are Arrogant and dumb ,well not some but MOST. After school Lola comes over to my house to chill.