Need to tell

Sunday 11th January
Ambers POV

It was at that moment that I realised that I was doing something bad ...

Two hours earlier at 8:00pm
I was lying in bed ,love sick thinking of Levi I decided that ,I need to talk to him and be honest, my feelings were becoming out of control ,I just wanted him to hold me and talk to me ,tell me that he loves me. I text him over Instagram to meet me at a park near by ,he answers :

Me: hey this is really important can you meet me at the park near the museum?? Plz
Levi : why at this time ?
Me: I need to talk to you
Levi: why me ?
Me: just come here please
Levi: I'll be there in 20
I jump off my bed and quickly text Lola about what just happened, I actually can't believe I'm meeting him outside of school I do my happy dance ,I put on a thrasher hoodie and denim jeans and run downstairs I tell my mum that I'm meeting Lola ,she tells me to be home by 9:00pm I put on my shoes and leave. The park we're meeting is near my house so I get there earlier than him, I just sit on the swings waiting for him...

Me and Lola keep texting back and forth talking about 'how the heck I had the nerve to do this?!' As I'm just sitting there regretting all my life choice, and thinking about what to say when he gets here, I feel a tap on my shoulder I look behind me to see Levi ...

Levi : um hey
Me: oh your here
He sits on the swing next to me.
Levi : well ?
Me : so how was your day
Levi : normal really did the usual things I normally do you ?
Me: same
Levi : you called me here because you wanted to tell me something really important
Me : ummm uhh I ...
Levi : I ?
Me: okay first of all this might seem very out of the bloom but I just need to tell you something to get it off my chest but when I tell you this I want you to promise me you won't tell anyone , not even Kai ??
Levi : okay I promise
He reaches his pinky out and slowly wraps  it around mine ,his hands are warm ...
Me: promise
Me: okay so I kinda ... sort of ... maybe like you
Levi: oh Amber I am truly flattered by you  I can tell that you built up a lot of courage to say that ...
Me: I'm not asking you out or anything I'm just saying something ,I just want to know if your interested ?