Chapter 1

Chapter one

The Mistake I Made

(Rose's POV)

I messed up. I say that a lot but this time, it's true.

 I was too loud. 

I wasn't careful.

 I made a mistake.

One that I would always regret.

 I made a friend. I know that doesn't sound like a bad thing, but for me, it is. I'm a villain. My name is The Scarlet Reaper. My real name is Rose Smith. I go to Shina University. It's a school for Heroes. I know I just said I was a villain. I am! I'm just pretending to be a hero so I can eventually... kill them all.

 I do this because they're all fakes! All they care about is money and power. The government pays them to stop violence with more violence, and It creates more violence. The friend that I mentioned before, her name is Lani Acker. She's the perfect friend. Then, there is Gray Thorn. He is the same as me. He is a hero, but secretly a villain. He's nice, kind, funny...and I love him. Of course, he doesn't know that. I would go crazy if he found out. 

He's the only one who understands me. If anything happened to him, I don't know what I'd do. I know that sounds cliche, but it's true. I sound like a lovesick person. Grey and Lani are my two closest friends, I don't know what I would do without them.

Author's note

This is my first story I'm going to publish so sorry if its bad. 

This is a thing I did for one of my classes. It's not that good, but I just want to post it. This book most likely has a lot of spelling, and grammar errors. I'm the worst at spelling just so you know. 

This book is going to be a short story unless I decide to continue it.