Chapter One

Summer And Taleyiah Were Walking Down The Street , It was getting darker and Darker By The Second. They talk about what they want to eat and they see someone, She's a fat ass bitch that nobody likes. Peaches.

Peaches Fatass Comes Up And Says "are you guys about to Eat? You know I'm always hungry" Taleyiah stares at peaches, looking at her armpit In Disgust. Summers says to peaches " If You don't get you over-baked Turkey ass The Fuck on Somewhere Ima Treat You like Cora" Peaches stares at summer in shock, Taleyiah Not saying a word, takes A step Back. Peaches walks away, embarrassed, .

Summer and Taleyiah Pick Burger King, And There Remy Man Is , As the Cashier , She Says " Yo Muh Name Remy Muah Wulcome Back To Burger King , How Can I Take yo OrDuh Pap"
Summer Says " Can I Get The Breakfast Combo , Extra Bacon, A Large Soda, And thats it" Taleyiah says " I Just Want Some chicken Fries" Remy Man Responds with " YooR Price Comes Down Tuh 14.56 u want any Sult?" "No thanks" Summer Says. They Sit Down and Talk about how they Haven't Seen Jasmine in Years and Wonder How's Shes Doing. Then, they see her on the side of Burger King in the cold ,Homeless. Taleyiah Says "Summer!, You Should give her some Food , She's Homeless." And Summer reply's With " Bitch I ain't bout to give that dirty ass hoe my fucking food, wtf you think I am a food pantry?" taleyiah then Says "Fine I will" So her and summer go say hi to her, Haven't seeing her in years. Jasmine Sees Summer before she opens the door and says "U RUINED MY LIFE YOU FUCKING SLUT" She Has A Knife! Taleyiah Says. They Run And Tell Remy Man That Someone is Trying To Kill Them With A Knife. Before Remy man Can Say Anything, Jasmine charges in at full speed . Before any one can react , Remy Man Pulls Out Her Glock And Says "Trust Me Gurls, Auntie Remy Knows How To Shoot A Glock" Then Out Of Nowhere, BANG, one Shot to jasmines head. Remy blew her brains Out. There Lay Her Lifeless body surrounded in a puddle of blood ,knife clutched in hand. Right before the two leave Remy man Says "I told y'all,my glock on top and my bullet don't stop" Then They Leave.

Taleyiah and Summer Go Back To Their shared Apartment. Then A Couple knocks at the door. Kaci And Monterius Are At The Door, Then Kaci Speaks Up "Hello We Have Moved Into The Apartment next Door Nice To Meet You" They Exchange Some Words And close the door. Summer says " Well What Do You Think About Them?" Taleyiah Says " I Dont Know they seem sketchy" Summer Says "Yeah, let's go to sleep, I'll wake you up at 12" taleyiah says "Ok We can y'all tomorrow, gn"

BOOM,BOOM,BOOM
Summer wakes Up And Looks At Her phone,
8:17 am
She hears another knock at the door And Gets Up To go answer the door. She looks through the peephole and sees that fat ass bitch peaches, Summer Says "Bitch why The Fuck are you in front of my door and how yo fat ass get up 3 flights of stairs?"
Peaches says " because I'm tired of yo Whore ass talking Shit on me so what's good" Summer Says " Bitch yo Kelly price built ass ain't gonna do shit" peaches Says " Bitch Bet" then peaches knocks down the door. "SO WHATS GOOD BITCH" Then peaches sits on summer, She makes it where summer can't move, she running out of air and peaches ain't moving. Summer eyes were moving Frantically to try to find anything, then she lays her eyes on a knife.  She says to herself " I can't,not yet." And screams For Taleyiah, then she rushes in and hits peaches with a lamp. Peaches falls off summer, and runs out the door. Summer takes a big deep breath and says "thanks"

later That Day They Go To the mall, where they  see Summers Failed Tinder Date , Cameron. He didn't see them yet so Summer quickly pulled taleyiah into Hot Topic. They take a breath and he walks in, He Says " hey Summer Sorry about last time do you forgive me?" Summer Says " bitch no your friends pedophile ass dad tried to kidnap me. I think Blake's his name" Cameron Says " we aren't friends anymore, please forgive me" then Blake walks in " Cameron I thought you left me! Lol" summer says "You a lying ass bitch" and kicks him In the dick. Then they leave

They get home and there house is a Wreck, and there's Paint on the wall that says "  XOXO - Peaches!" Summer Says " I KNOW THIS FAT ASS BITCH DID NOT JUST BRING HER FISHY ASS THE FUCK INSIDE MY HOUSE" taleyiah Says " Calm Down" And Then Summer Says "I'll be Back In The Morning" and leaves to kill peached tryphilin ass.

It's 3Am And Summer Has A Clever and Some Matches. She knows She won't get caught because peaches broke ass lives in the country.
She walks into peaches house with no effort.    "Guess she forgot to lock the door" Summer Says in her mind, the. She searches the house for peaches, and finally finds her Fatass sleeping. She looks down at peaches and with one quick swing She Takes Off her arm, peaches Screams in terror as blood gushes everywhere , CHOP, the other arm comes off with another agonizing scream. Summer then starts to cut up Her stomach, Scream after scream after scream, she leaves her there to suffer as blood pours out of her body by the second, She walks out of the room and out of the house, but summer forgot to do one thing , Burn her alive, she lights the match and throws it inside the house. The House starts to fire up with a Quick , FLOOSH, then she sees peaches trying to escape, but then her Fatass falls in the fire and burns alive, summer gives her one last smirk and leaves.

Chapter two coming soon👍🏽