Chapter 6 ⭐️

when i saw the text i got concerted for a bit. i thought about it. could he be cheating ?, we're they already texting ?, i tried to open Stevie's phone. but it just wouldn't work. i tried his birthday. his moms birthday. maybe our date. i grabbed his phone one  time and put in the date. it worked ! i looked at the message and it said....
estee: baby are you down to go to the carnival tomorrow? and then we can go to my house. i have it all to myself 😉.
my blood boiled. i put his phone back where it was. the only thing i thought about is will he tell me that she texted him in the morning ?. well i guess I'll have to find out.
in the morning i woke up i looked at my phone and fell right back to sleep, i was just hella tired, i didn't wanna get up.
it was 11 am, stevie and fuckshit went to the store to get chips and drinks. i took a shower and laid back into bed. i only had underwear and a bra on cuz sis we ain't nasty putas around here. i fell back to sleep and then i hear the door open. it was stevie and fuckshit.
fuckshit: bruh what the fuckkk she ain't awake ?
stevie: let me go check
stevie walked into my room and walked towards me.
stevie: baby are you awake ?
you: mhmmm yea what happened ?
stevie: you've been asleep for along time 😂
you: I'll be out in a bit
stevie: alrighty
stevie kisses me on the cheek and right when he left I change into this ⤵️

stevie: baby are you awake ? you: mhmmm yea what happened ?stevie: you've been asleep for along time 😂you: I'll be out in a bitstevie: alrighty stevie kisses me on the cheek and right when he left I change into this ⤵️

Stevie's POV
i looked on my phone to see a text from estee. i showed fuckshit and he said that i have to tell y/n. i didn't want to at first but now i have to. i don't like lying to her. i texted estee back and i said "sorry but i got a girl"
end of POV
when i walked into the living room i see stevie and fuckshit playing video games. i sat on the couch and played "Best fiends" on my phone
after fuckshit went to go get food from King Taco, so it was just me and stevie in the house. i was still kind of bummed that stevie still hasn't told me about the estee thing.
stevie: i have to tell you something
you: okay go ahead
stevie: estee texted me yesterday and called me baby and all that and i just wanted to be completely honest that i told her no because I was already taken.
i stared at stevie. we made eye contact and i hugged him.
you: thank you for being honest baby
stevie kissed me and we cuddled together.
fuckshit and ray,fourth grade and ruben came with food. after we all ate we went to go skate. but the place we went to go skate at was hella illegal. we couldn't be there but there were many people there but when the cops were coming someone yelled out some kind of code thingy (dude i forgot 😰 don't come at me plz SHSJ okay back to the story) to start running. so we started to skate and fourth grade got some clips of all of us skating. as i was doing a doing a dragon flip someone yelled out the code thingy i grabbed my board and threw it over the fence and jumped it real quick and ran for my life.
after i went back to me and fuckshit's house. no one was home. i started to get worried. i texted everyone to see where they were at. after about 5 minutes fuckshit texted me and said that they were the the skate shop. so i locked up our house and skated over there.
once i arrived they were all in the back skating. fuckshit,ray,fourth grade and ruben ran to me and asked me if i was okay.
you: wheres stevie !?
fuckshit: what the fuckkk he was right here !??!
ray: dude what the fuck
Stevie's POV
i went to the bathroom and then i went outside to call my mom. i saw estee coming my way so i hang up and tried to get inside the skate shop before she started talking to me but she grabbed my arm.
estee: stevie did you get my text ?
stevie: yea... i have a girl sorry.
fuckshit's pov
i went back into the skate shop to see  if stevie was there and i saw him but with estee so i called everyone inside to see this.
end of POV
your POV
i went into the story after fuckshit called us in and I saw estee with stevie outside and i almost ran to him but fuckshit stopped me. i wonder why he did tho.
estee's pov
on the corner of my eye i saw the guys and y/n i leaned in to kiss stevie but the stupid ass backed away
end of POV.
stevie: dude i told you i have a girl
estee: please stevie
stevie: no i have a-
fuckshit: do we have a problem here ?
stevie: no... we were just done
stevie and fuckshit walked back into the skate shop. stevie looked at me.
stevie: y/n it's not what it looks like i swear she came on m-
i cut stevie of with a kiss so estee can see that stevie is mine.
ruben: what the fuc-
fourth grade: sshhhh it's a beautiful moment.
ray: yep
fuckshit: fuck shit that was dope.
estee's pov
oh my god. she stole my man. i couldnt believe it. i smiled at them. i was gonna make it hell for her. she thinks it's gonna end here. oh hunny we're just getting started.
end of pov

i hope you guys enjoyed ! lmk if you want more ! love you all !💛
-Ally 💛