Chapter 13 ⭐️

-8 months pass-
i was already showing. me and ruben were on and off. nothing was going right. stevie kept seeing me everyday. i cried everyday. i worried about everything. right now i was getting groceries. i got stares everywhere. while i was looking at the stuff i got in the cart i looked up to see my mother. oh fuck. this can't be happening. i needed to get out of here. i quickly got what i needed and got in line. i turned and i put my things in and she waiting behind me. fuck. she was behind me in line. oh my god. i paid and i was putting the groceries in the cart. "y/n ?" said your mom. i looked up and i froze. she started to walk towards me. but before she can do that i got the cart and all my stuff and fast walked to the car. i put all my stuff in and i locked the doors of the car and drove off. i couldn't see her. i didn't wanna see her.

once i got home i put everything away and ran a bath. i closed the door and played some calming music. I used a bath bomb and i put in some bubble bath soap that made a lot of bubbles. i fell asleep eventually. i was woken by stevie. i quickly cover myself and tell him to go wait for me in the room.

"damn your showing a lot" he says
"yea i know, i can't wait for her to be out" i sigh
"Oh my god it's a girl !?" He asked
"yea" I said smiling
"have you thought of names ?" He questioned
"yea... eli, vanessa, veronica" i responded.
"i like eli " he said
"i do to" i said smiling.

i made me and stevie some eggos and we watched The Bride Of Chucky. we fell asleep and i heard someone open my door. it was ruben. fuck. he's gonna think im cheating.

"what the fuck" he says getting angry
"what ? what happened?" i responded
"what the fuck he doin here.. you cheating ?" He says
"what the fuck no" i responded getting angry
"then why is he in our bed ?" he says crossing his arms.
"first of all it's my bed. second your never here. third if your gonna be a good dad then act like it stop fucking around with hoes that you don't even know." I spit back.

after I said that my back faced him. one minute after I said that he slapped me. stevie saw and he started kicking Rubens ass. I started to cry. my cheek hurt so bad. i couldn't believe that he slapped me. I thought he would never be like that.

after 10 minutes of them beat each other up ruben left. i cried so much. it hurt rlly bad. i still couldn't believe it. stevie comforted me. i felt the baby kicking. she must understand.

stevie went to go get in n out for me and him. i decided to change into black sweat pants and a thrasher hoodie. i laid back and took a 15 minute nap. I was woken by stevie. with the in and out. yummy. my baby gonna love some in and out.

me and stevie got rlly bored and we went to the skate park at 12 am. i watched stevie as he skated. i was taking some videos and pictures on Snapchat. then 10 minutes later I get a sharp pain.then I notice my water broke.

"stevie s-stevie she's coming" I said
"oh fuck fuck fuck okay lemme call fuckshit" he said starting to panic
"omg stevie hurry !" I started so cry bc of the pain

fuckshit then arrived and rushed me to the hospital. they laid me on a hospital bed and lift up my legs. oh fuck. i had to push. fuckshit and stevie were in the room with me.

"i need you to start pushing honey" the doctor told me
"okay o-okay" I sigh
i start to cry and moan of pain. it hurt so bad. fuckshit and stevie held my hand. I squeezed them so hard. it hurt so much.

"i see the head ! your doing great mama !" the doctor said

i pushed one more time. and there she was. my baby. the baby i carried in my stomach for 8 months. she was born early but it was okay for me. her little cries made me cry. she was finally here. fuckshit started to cry and so did stevie. i held her and i cried even more. she was so gorgeous. so precious. i was in love.

they went and weighed her and she was back in my arms again. oh my god I loved her so much. nothing mattered to me right now but her. she was so beautiful. I couldn't wait to take her home. fuckshit left to go get the diaper bag with everything in it and stevie stood w/ me.

"can I hold her ?" he asked
"ofc" i said passing her to him
"she's so cute.... just like her mother" he said blushing
"thanks loser" I said laughing
"aye aye ayeee ! let uncle fuckshit hold her" fuckshit said
I laughed and so did stevie

"aye sis what are you gonna name her ?" fuckshit asked
"oh yea ! what are you gonna name her ??" Stevie added

"eli vanessa y/l" i said

"fuck shit that is dope !" Fuckshit said and we all laughed.

i hope you guys enjoyed that chapter ! I love you all sooo much ! Thank you for all the reads ! 
-ally 💛