Chapter 2: A Stalking Plan and a Ride Home

"Did you know about this?", Lynn asks, still shocked by what we both saw.

  "No, I'm fact, who would think he'd move here. I don't see Becky though."

  I think for a bit. Keith, the actual Keith is living right beside me. Lynn tells me we'll talk about this tomorrow morning and walks home. I look at him moving his stuff into the house with 2 other U-Haul movers. As they finished, I see Keith giving each tips and thanking both. The men get in the truck and drive away. That's when I decided to meet him.

  I knock on his door and two things are hitting me hard like bumping yourself on a post, I was nervous and anxious. My hands were sweating and I felt jittery. Meeting your idol or a person you look up to is pretty good at the same time freaking hell.
  He answers the door.

  "Hello?", he pokes his head out of the door.

  He was a tall guy. I was a foot shorter than him. I am pretty average for a seventh grader's height. He was growing a beard, glass had a crack for some reason, messy hair, but still looked like the Try Guy I knew.
  My brain shut down for a sec but comprehended what was going on quickly. I straighten up and try to look him in the eye without creeping him out.

  "Hey, I saw you move in. I live right beside you.", I enthusiastically say.

  "Yeah, alright. What's you're name, kid?", he asks.

  "Ally James, just Ally.", I respond

  "Keith Habersberger, just Keith. No Mr.Habersberger, I'm not that old yet, kid.", he joked. He extends his hand and I shook it.

  "Need any help moving your stuff in, Keith?", I question, peeking inside his new house.

  "Nah, I can handle this."

  "Alrighty, if y'all need anything I'm just beside your house. See ya, Keith."

  "Bye, Ally...", he waved at me and closed the door.

  I go in my place and mom and dad are fighting again about cheating or some crap. I say hey to them and both yelled at me to go to my room. Two rules if you live here in my house: (1)Don't give a f—k of what's happening and (2) If you do give a f—k, start running.

  I lock myself up in my room and checked my phone. Twelve missed calls from Lynn and a message saying, "Please come to the gathering tomorrow ;)". I turn it off and look at my window that shows Keith's house. It was lit up now and he was moving boxes from one area to another. He looks up and waves at me.

  My eyes widened and likewise when I introduced myself, my brain shut down then tried to quickly take in what happened. My hand shot up and waved back. He then went back to moving boxes.

I closed my blinds and decided instead to do my homework. I wouldn't give and get ready for bed until I did every single one of them. When I finished, I look at the time, 9:30. I sigh and get ready for bed.

My whole life changed the next day.

(Keith)

  I look around at my new house. New, small, nice, cheap, but it's giving me memories, memories of Ned's place. The house we used as our HQ. It feels like now I'm reliving a moment from it.

  "Goddamnit, Keith, money's tight and we can't really pay ourselves, man! Why are you trying to tell us you ain't touching the rev when it's obvious it's you?!" , Ned shouts, with rage.

  "Guys, the ads aren't really liking the platform nowadays, and sh-t, we barely making money off the videos."

  "Now Zach's gone back to f—king BuzzFeed, we can't pay bills and sh-t to this f—king house!" , Ned snaps.