Monstrous

As soon as Scott, Liam and I got home, I ran upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable.

Kira had found Brett, unfortunately (Yeah, I still hate him), and we were going to help him hide. A fight with assassins was probably included and I didn't feel like doing that in heels and a dress.

As I headed back downstairs, I heard Scott and Liam talking. I paused by the door, not wanting to intrude.

"I'm not like you"

"Not yet"

"I don't mean I'm not strong or I'm never gonna learn how to be in control. I mean everything else"

There was a pause before Liam spoke again.

"You and your friends try to protect everyone. Have you been doing this the whole time? I mean, how are you all still alive?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat. But not all of us are still alive; Allison, Aiden.

"Not all of us are" Scott replied sadly.

I squeezed my eyes shut, stopping the tears forming from falling. I walked into the room and Liam and Scott both looked up at me.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Let me take Liam home" Scott said.

I nodded and Liam followed my brother out of the door. I sighed and flopped down onto the couch.

I wonder if Lydia is having any luck with Meredith.

~

As soon as Scott and I entered the place were Kira had taken Satomi's pack, Kira came running towards us, crashing her lips to my brothers.

I turned away awkwardly whilst they made out. Right in front of me.

I coughed after a moment and they both pulled away, blushing a little. Kira smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

"Is your mom-"

"She's okay. Healing"

"What about you?" Scott asked.

"Me?" Kira questioned.

"Are you okay?"

"Right now?" She looked into my brother's eyes. "Very"

"Okay, as adorable as you both are- I can't believe I just said that- can we discuss what we're going to do about the assassins that are currently hunting us down" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

Scott looked at Kira. "Did you find Brett?"

"Actually, I think I found all of them" Kira grabbed Scott's hand and I cautiously walked behind them.

"Satomi, this was who I was telling you about" Kira said to an older woman. Satomi? Where have I heard that name before.

"I know who Scott McCall is" Satomi said bluntly.

I let out a laugh. "Doesn't everyone"

Apparently nobody found that comment funny so I just stood there awkwardly whilst a pack of werewolves stared at me weirdly.

"Are we safe here?" A little girl asked.

"We're gonna need help" Scott said, glancing at me and Kira.

"Lots of help"

~

We had been stood, discussing our next move, for a couple of minutes when Brett started to growl. I rolled my eyes as we followed him.