Battle on the Bridge

Next Day...

Gato's Base

Zabuza glared at the wall while Haku was tending to his wounds.

"That boy is no ordinary ninja. We need to call in for backup." said Zabuza as he remembered his encounter with Ryu.

"Who are you going to ask Zabaza-sama?" said Haku.

"Kisame Hoshigaki. He owes me a favor so he'll come."

Haku nodded. "Do you think he can take care of him Zabuza-sama?"

Zabuza snorted. "Of course."

But why do I have this bad feeling? thought Zabuza and frowned.

.

.

With Kakashi and the others...

Kakashi looked at his Genins. "Alright guys, we're heading to the bridge."

"Hai/Hn." said Team seven and Tazuna as they started walking towards the bridge.

"Are you ready Indra?" said Ryu in his Mind.

"Hn, be careful Ryu. I sense something terrible is going to happen." said Indra.

"Hn. I will aniki."

I hope it's not Black Zetsu. Indra thought.

On the bridge...

While Kakashi and the others were fighting Ryu and Sakura were guarding the bridge builder.

"It seems there is someone else who wishes to dance." said Ryu as he looked at where he sensed Kisame. "Isn't that right Hoshigaki Kisame?"

Kisame chuckled as he came out from where he was hiding. "How do you know my name brat?"

Ryu looked at him blankly before forming a tiger sign. "Katon gouka mekkyaku!"A vast wall of flame hit towards Kisame. Kisame cursed before jumping away barely escaping the jutsu. Kisame looked where Sasuke seemed to have died. 

"Do not lose focus Kisame." said Ryu.

Kisame quickly dodged the sword's hit. "Are you not affected by your clansmen's death?"

"Hn. I have never considered him as such." Ryu glared at Kisame with his Sharingan spinning.

Kisame chuckled. "You are cold as Itachi."

Ryu scowled at the name."Do not compare me to him or I'll kill you."

"Hoh? Hit a nerve, did I?"

"No, I just don't like him."

"Is that so?"

"Hn."

Kisame's eyebrows twitched at the response. Damn it! Do all of them speak like that?!"Damn it I can't dodge this!" Kisame mumbled as he saw the incoming sword.

A katana clashed with Ryu's. Ryu looked at the person holding the katana and smirked. "Hoh? It seems you wish to dance as well Uchiha Itachi."

"Who are you?" said Itachi.

"Hn." Ryu formed a tiger sign. "Katon: Goka Messhitsu." A massive stream of intense flames headed towards Itachi and Kisame.

Itachi cursed as he quickly grabbed his partner and shunshined away.

How does he know that jutsu?! thought Itachi as he was running away with his injured partner.

"Tch." Ryu clicked his tongue as he saw them escape. He looked towards where Gato was standing. "It seems the pests keep coming like cockroaches. Katon gouka mekkyaku!" 

Before Gato and his gang knew what happened they were burned alive. Team Seven looked at him with horrified expressions. Ryu sheathed his sword and started walking towards the Bridge builder's house without looking back.

.

.

After the Bridge was done and the two rouge ninjas were dead, Ryu headed towards the clearing to meditate. He stopped when he felt someone. "Who is there?!" said Ryu as he glared at the spot where he sensed someone hiding.

"RYU BE CAREFUL IT'S ZETSU!" Indra shouted in his mind.

"WHAT?!" Ryu shouted in his mind.

He looked at where he sensed the presence and found a plant being. Half of its body was white and the other was black.

"Hi, I'm white Zetsu..."

"...and I'm Black Zetsu..."

"...We are here..."

"...to tell you something."

Ryu's eyes widened in fear. Indra looked at them through Ryu's eyes anxiously as he remembered when he was possessed by Black Zetsu.