Chapter twelve

Warning: Contains mature sexual themes. In other words, smut.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Those words echoed in your brain in a chaotic manner and your heart was pounding violently in your chest. What has been a while? You may never guess since so many things had changed. Shooting him a gaze holding none other than uncertainty, you felt him bring you closer to him so that your chests were touching. Your breath hitched as you glanced down, immediately regretting your decision to do so once you spotted the enormous tent in his boxers. The fact that he was dressed in that only layer didn't help as much.

You shot up and shuffled to the edge of his knee, eager to feel the soft sheets and mattress cushioning behind, but instead he tightened his arms around your stomach and practically dragged you back to him. He captivated your eyes in a longing gaze, his lips forming a small pout.

"You're not going anywhere, (F/N)." He breathed under a deep red blush, his heart throbbing just as much as yours did.

The lust that was in his velvety voice just made your heart melt, but the way things looked right now was definitely something you weren't the keenest on. This made you realise that Antonio was usually the one that would keep the relationship at rocket speed, but it wasn't too bad to the point that it was uncomfortable. Maybe it was just that you were honestly worn out, the activities today giving your mind and body no mercy at all and draining all the energy away from them. So you shook your head weakly at him with a glint of disapproval in your eye.

"I'm going back to sleep that's what I'm going to do." You whispered, loosening your grip on his shoulders to fall backward into his strong arms. "Please let me. I'm honestly so tired right now."

He shook his head with a soft whine. "Please don't sleep, chica. Let's do it, but you don't have to do anything," he said, lifting you back up to him where you were slightly limp, taking his offer for granted. "You can relax and let boss take over,"

You narrowed your eyes at him at the nickname he dubbed himself. That didn't matter however, but the fact that he was going to do the no no with you did. Bringing your hands up to his face, you covered his mouth and pushed him back a little as he leaned forward against it. Knitting his brows together, he groaned at your resistance but a sudden thought crossed his mind, an idea that brought a sly smile to his lips. He was still able to separate his mouth, and that ability let him stick out his tongue and lick your palm. You squeaked at the sudden warm and wet sensation on your skin and pulled away your hand with widened eyes.

At the split second, he pounced on you to attach his mouth to yours and sealed your muffled screams shut. Moaning into the kiss, he continued to swirl his tongue with yours. You struggled under his body and pounded your fists against his chest, so he grabbed them to pin them down on the pillow. Antonio moved his mouth ravenously against yours, tongues dancing hotly which set off your heart to burst in small explosions in your body. The intensity of the kiss caused a trail of saliva to escape through the side of his mouth, dribbling down his chin but he didn't care.

What felt like hours of kissing eventually stopped and he finally released you from his passionate lip lock, but you knew that it was only the beginning. He stared at you with his tongue hanging out, eyes on fire as they travelled to search your enticing appearance.

"You look so adorable right now..." He moaned, flickering his irises to your face, then to your eyes, decorated with a few glistening tears. That was what squeezed his heart, the expression of fear and the complete opposite of compliance. "Especially when you are a little scared."

Antonio interlocked his fingers with yours and leaned into your neck. His hot breath fanned all over your hot skin, the resonating waves of heat off your neck coaxing him to touch it. Sometimes there was a twinge of guilt that nipped at him, but he always reassured himself by reassuring you. When you agreed to what he wanted through heartfelt words, it was as if all of the self doubt would disappear completely. He placed a gentle kiss on your neck, then began sucking and biting it. Leaving hickeys all over, he had to sit back and admire his work. There was a sense of triumph that resulted, the wonderful achievement of claiming you as his only filling him up with joy.