Ch~1

"Ugh mom stop crying please" liyah said holding her mom in her arms.

"Im only gonna be 5hours away from home it's not like I'm across the country"

"I know baby it's just I'm not gonna see you everyday and watch over you and make sure your fine" mom said whipping her tears with the sleeve of her shirt.

"Mom I'm grown and in college I'm not gonna be a child forever"

"Okok do you have everything you need liyah?" mom said looking at all the boxes in her dorm room.

"Yea I think so" she stopped and turned to her mom one last time and give her a hug and kiss.

"Love you ma don't forget that"

"Love you more sweetheart" she started walking towards the door then stopped and turned around. "oh and Aaliyah your dad would be proud of you"

"Thanks mom now go!" she said waving her out. Her dad went missing when she was only 9 and he was never found so everyone suspect that his dead. but liyah always had hope to see him again.

Liyah started unpacking when she heard a knock at the door she turned around and saw a pretty light skin girl with blonde hair standing there looking liyah up and down.

"Hey I'm Keri your roommate" she said walking in sitting on her bed on her side which was already decored like she been here for weeks already.

"Hi I'm Aaliyah but call me liyah if you want" she said putting clothes in her draw.

"What you here for?"

"Um I got a scholarship from cheerleading" liyah pointed to the shelf with her trophies on them

"Oh okay so I'm guessing you where a popular chick in high school huh" Keri said with a smart attitude sound.

"Um I guess you can say that" liyah said rolling her eyes turning back to un packing.

"Well I'm her for dance" Keri said flipping her hair, what's this bitch problem.

"Um ok"

"So you got a boyfriend" Keri asked

" it's not your bussiness but no I don't I have a ex"

"You got friends" Keri asked

"I just got and no I don't know anybody" liyah said sounding irritated

It was silence for a min then Keri talked

"We'll let me be your first wanna get something to eat" Keri said lighting up her face with a little smirk

"Um ok sure and I could use a tour around" liyah said grabing her purse and they both walked out.

Keri showed liyah around the whole campus and even got to know eachother turns out there just alike in many ways they ended up becaming bestfriends as the weeks went by. Liyah tryed making friends with other girls but they all seemed to have a major problem with her and even when she tryed to become friends with guys they only wanted to fuck.

"I don't understand why it seem like I'm such a problem here"liyah said taking a sip off her coffee

"Look girl it's because your prettier than most of the girls in this school and they niggas want you duh" Keri said taking a bit of a ice cream.

"I don't want they niggas I'm just here to be in college and start a career"

"I know but we are the prett girls and every one seem to hate us and I say let em" Keri said tryna look sexy to prove her point.