Ch~3

I woke up at 10am and decided to go back to bed since I was still tired, I rolled over to the middle of the bed and say nick staring at me in my bed.

"Ahhhh, what the fuck are you doing in here?! Get out!!" I screamed at him

"I'm here to wake you up the boss wants to see you for breakfast"

"Well how long you been in here cause I didn't here you come in?" I said getting out of the bed

"Hour ago now get ready bitch" he said then walked out

I really hate that nigga first he kiddnapped me second he tryed to rape me and third this think he can call me any thing, he really got me fucked up.

Got in and out the shower there on some jeans with a black tank top and black sandals throw my hair down and a little ponytail on top.

"Well don't you look cute" nick said standing in my door way, I really don't like how he can just come in any time he want I could be naked or something and I don't trust that nigga.

We walked down stairs still grabing my arm tight and walked past the front door that I was was staring at so hard tryna see if it's locked in and out cause I need to get out of here. nick noticed me looking and pulled me tighter to him.

"Don't even think about it bitch"

"You know if you keep holding my arm so tight it'll really brusie and I'm pretty sure the boss wouldn't like that" I said in a sweet tone to get him to let go

"Yea whatever" he let go

"Yo august here's your bitch" nick said pushing me in a chair at the table, I looked up and saw the boss across from me grinning.

"So your name is august?" I said quietly

"So you finally speak first?" he said mocking me

"And yes Im august alisina"

Right then and there I noticed who he was, I remember hearing a story about him and his crew drug deal gone wrong in L.A his one of the biggest and richest dealers and they shot up everybody and everything no matter who was around even kids but he didn't get arrested cause somehow there wasn't any witness or evidence they was probably all to scared to even the police and now I am.

"Don't be afraid sexy I anit gonna hurt you" he said must had notice my face when he said his full name.

"Only if you get on my bad side that's the worst way to get to know me"

A maid came out with plates of food and juice. August was eatting but I wasn't hungry.

"You gonna eat ma" he said with his mouth full of food.

"No I'm not very-"

"That wasn't a question" he said stopping and chewing slower

I picked up my fork and started playing with my food to make it look like I was interested in it. When he was done the maid came and picked up our plates and left.

"So here's the plan for today Aaliyah I have to make a couple runs today and later tonight we'll go over some rules and get to know eachother"

"Ok" I said looking down at my hands on my lap. he got up and walked over to me and tilted my chin up and looked in his beautiful brown soft eyes.

"Don't try anything fucking stupid while I'm gone or I'll fuck you up" he said and there goes that soft beautiful look in the trash. he smiled and kissed me on the forehead then walked out to the front door.

"Nick?!"

"Yo?"

"Keep a eye on her alright"

Nick turned and looked at me noticing I was standing out side the dinning room staring at them