Ch~5

Aaliyah POV

I was standing in my closet looking at all the dresses and heels that's was suitable for a party, something dressy and also not so hard to make a get away.

"Ah this" I said lefting up a tight fitting high low red dress and grabed some red bottoms and a black and gold purse. I went to bathroom did a quick fix and did my make up and hair and got dressed

I sat on the bed waiting for august to come get me, and right on time.

"Damn ma" I turned and saw august at the door licking his lips looking at me while I walked towards him and past him out me door to the hall. I started walking towards the stairs when I felt a yank on my arm and turned to look at him.

"You don't go anywhere unless I tell you or with you understand?" he said through his teeth. I nodded. We got in his lambo and he drove off, it was silent and awkward I kept my gaze out the window observing my surroundings when I felt a cold rough hand touch my thigh, I slapped his hand away and got a slap on my face I turned to look at him and was given a death glare while his hand went back crawling up my thigh to my area.

"Please stop" I said hold back tears also from the slap and trying hard not to slap his hand away. He kept moving up till he reached my panties and crawled his hands inside.

"August please!" I cryed out lightly shoving his hand away.

"Shut up!" He began rubbing my clit soft then rougher went I accidently let a cry-moan out my mouth.

"S-stoppp!" I screamed and pushed his hand off I expected a hit but all he did was grin and pulled up to a big house not as big as his though. he got out and walked to my side and roughly grabed me out and walked up to the front door.

"Remember what I said" he said sternly in my ear then kissed it I moved back but he yanked me back. We walked in and was greeted by some tall light skin man bro hugging august then looked at me.

"Who this fine babe bro?"

"This my girl Aaliyah drew" august said squeezing my hand to play along. I just faked smiled and looked away.

"Alright well nice to met you beautiful and bro I'll see you around" Drew said walking away. We walked deeper into the packed party and august grip seem to get tighter and tigger it felt like my hand had few broken bones.

The night went on and august has not left my side not once which is kinda killing my plan to get a way but maybe he not as dumb as I thought and knew what I was up to..naw. I was sitting on the couch with a wine glass in my hand looking bored af and of course august grip around my waist while he was talking and laughing to others about who the fuck knows.

"Can I have a dance with your lady man?" I looked up and saw drew standing in front of me smiling down at me, I turned to august who looked like he was in a fight debating on whether to let me go with him or not but he mobbed and drew held out his hand and I put mine in and was lead to the floor. I slow song was playing and drew pulled me on close and began to dance I looked up at him noticing he was staring at me and may I saw he was even better looking up close he had blues eyes and a beautiful face figure I kinda got lost in his gaze when he snapped me out.

"I know I look good but don't stare to long or your man will get jealous sweetheart" he said with a wide smile, I just looked away to my blush.

"You know you are one of the most beautiful sexest woman I ever seen" oh god now I'm really blushing.

"I would treat you like a goddess if I where your man... maybe I can be" he began to lean forward and I was completely red. I began to look away again covering it when I saw august eyeing my every mover with Drew with anger. I then remember what I was suppose to be doing in the first place before this angel came and swooped me. Escape.

"Um excuse me drew? where is the restroom?" I said

"Oh you can use the one upstairs to the left third door"

"Thanks" I said pulling away walking to the stairs and looked back to make sure august wasn't looking and to my surprise he wasn't, seemed he was busy with some chic on his lap biting his ear. I ran the rest up the stairs to the bathroom and locked the door and began to search for a window and there was, I pushed it open to see a long way down but thanks to Mother Nature there was a tree I could use to climb down. I kicked off my heels throw them to the ground below and my bag and eased my way out onto the trees branches climbing down, I hit the grass grabed my stuff and ran for it down the street for at least 10 mins "that was easier then I thought" I thought to myself, I picked up the pace when I saw headlight behind me speeding up I ran fast and even dropped my stuff to move faster when I heard a voice yell my name but it wasn't august.

"Aaliyah stop! now!" I turned and saw a man jumping out of the car and speed walked towards me. I squinted my eyes.

"Drew?"

_________________________

Sorry I haven't updated the real august alsina was sick in the hospital and I decided to leave the story alone for a sec but his better thank god🙏.

Vote, follow, comment❤️❤️❤️❤️🙌