Ch~4

This morning I woke up feeling so weak I couldn't even get out of bed so I just stayed there cuddled under the covers I don't care what time it is or when I'm pose to get dressed, I'm not. Last night was such a horrible scary night when august was in here I think I was so shoken up I might had made myself sick. I looked at the clock and saw it was 11:52am I'm surprised nick hasn't came in tryna get me up but I'm glad he not. As I spoke that I heard the door unlock and open, I didn't move I don't feel like seeing nick face right now.

"Why the fuck aren't you dressed" I heard a voice say but it wasn't nick.

"Get the fuck up Aaliyah! Now!" He yelled

I turned my head to the door with a straight face at august then turned back to the window. I heard him stomping over to my side of the bad and he threw my covers off and pulled me off to the floor by my hair, he let go and I looked up at him with disguse.

"Get the fuck dressed now and get downstairs" he walked to the door then stopped and turned to me still on the floor.

"I don't see you moving"

I almost let my mouth get the best of me but I bit my lip and got up and storm to my bathroom and locked the door.

I was done waiting on my bed to see if august was gonna come get me or what. The door opened and in walked nick.

"Let's go bitch" I almost didn't move to that but I had no choice. I walked to him and he grabed me arm hard and went down stairs. He took me to august office instead of the dinning room for breakfest, I mean it's 12:30 so I guess not. I walked in and saw august sitting on the front of his desk waiting for me to come, I walked close but still far from him. Still scared from lastnight.

"You missed breakfest Aaliyah"

"Nick didn't come get-"

"It was a test to see if you was gonna get up your self and come down, you failed" he said looking serious.

"Oh..well I didn't kn-"

"Your gonna have to start learning to do things yourself we don't always have time to babysit you"

"Then maybe you should hire one" I mumbled but I gusse he heard me cause he gave me a death stare and walked to my face staring at me deep making me uncomfortable. He smirked then turned his back to me then turned and slapped me hard I fell to the floor. He bend down to me.

"You know your really getting on my bad side" he said still with that grin on his face

"S-sorry.."I said holding my cheek little tears going down my face. He pulled me up then looked at me up and down and stroked my hair out my face and kissed my cheek he hit then grabed my hand and walked out his office and went to the kitchen, he sat me on the counter went in the freezer and grabed a Icey pack and put it to my cheek, I flinched at the pain but it felt good but why is he being nice?

"We're going to a party tonight and I'm gonna need you to be on your best behavior"

"What you mean and where?" I said looking confused

"Don't try anything stupid you should know what that mean" he said getting in between my legs.

"You understand ma?" He got close to my face a few inches away from my lips.

"U-uh yea" I said leaning away from him but he pulled me close and kissed me hard on my lips, I tried pulling away and pushing but he had a tight grip on my waist.

"Stop fighting it" he said in between kisses then I remember him saying I'm getting on his bad side I don't won't to get hit again so I gave in. It was getting wild and hot and I totally forgot where I was and the situation for a minute. We went at it for at least 6 mins then he pulled away.

"Good job" he said smiling "Your learning so I gusse I can trust you tonight"

I nodded then he stepped back and I jumped down and walk ones out the kitchen feeling eyes on my ass. I went up stairs to my room locked the door and jumped on my bed. I never had a kiss like that and it was good not that we both liked it but that he"THINK"he can trust me tonight at a party full of people and unlocked doors. Ha!

______________________

I know it's short!😒

Sorry haven't updated wattpad acting funny but what you think gonna happened at the party and about that kiss?!

Vote, Comment ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙌