Chapter Sixteen

Question Of The Day:

Do you like video games and if you do which ones your favorite?

——————

Bayley's POV

"Sasha?"

I see the purple haired girl look away from me as she got back in her car.

"Hey Sash hold up." I say but she just ignores me.

I run over to the passengers side of her car and get it. I look over at an angry Sasha.

"Get out Bayley." She says

"No, why are you here and what's wrong?" I ask

"Nothing. Can you go now?" She asks

"What's wrong Sasha?" I ask once again

"W-Why were you here Bayley?" The girl asks

"What do you mean? Wesley's my friend, Im pretty sure I'm allowed to hang out with her." I say and she scoffs.

"Hang out? You kissed her Bayley, you don't just kiss your friends." Sasha says

I look down as I say, "I kiss you."

Sasha looks at me and I see a mix of emotions cross her face.

"Okay but that's different." She mumbles and I shake my head.

"No Sash it's not. Your my friend and I-I think Wesley is going to be my girlfriend soon, hopefully." I say and the purple haired girls eyes widen.

"What!?" She shouts

"Yeah I asked her out on a date and she said yeah." I say and Sasha shakes her head.

"Get out of the car right now Bayley." She says

"I will I just need to tell you something." I say

"W-What do you need to tell me?" She asks

"Well it's just that if Wesley and I start dating then I don't want to do this whole friends with benefits thing anymore." I say quietly

"Get out of my car Bayley, please." The girl says and I sigh as I step out.

"Goodnight Sash." I say before getting into my own car.

Sasha's POV

They're going on a date..

They kissed..

She wants to be her girlfriend..

I lost her.

I lost the girl I love because I was blind.

Without realizing it I began to cry, tear after tear fell as I sped down the road. I saw water droplets land on my windshield.

Wow that really just brightens up my mood.

I can't believe I let myself fall for her!

But can I even blame myself?

No because who wouldn't fall for Bayley she's just so perfect!

And I missed my chance..

Before I knew it the rain grew heavier by the second and I saw lightning light up the dark sky's.

"What a great day, so great, I'm so happy." I grumble as I begin to drive even faster.

I grip the steering wheel tightly until my knuckles turn white. I feel more tears slowly cascade down my face.

I decide against going home and decide to go on a joyride. I turn at a road I know would be perfect.

I wonder how things would be right now if I would've told Bayley how I felt sooner.

I wonder if I'd be the one to be on her mind as she sleeps.

I wonder if I would be in her arms right now, making love to her.

I wonder if she even feels the same..

"Fuck it." I mumble, now fully pressing down on the gas petal as I quickly speed down the empty road.

The nearest town from here is twenty miles plus no one ever uses this road so who's gonna stop me from speeding?

Then just like that, something jumped in front of my car, not wanting to hit whatever it was I swerved but regretted it as I realized I drove off the road, down a hill and into the forest.

Then everything went black..

————————————

Hey reader! Thanks for reading my book and I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! Let me know what you guys think of my book so far! What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter?

Uh oh..

I wonder what we'll find out about Sasha's condition in the next chapter, that is if she's still alive...

So Bayley finally broke things off with Sasha so her and Wesley can have a relationship, was it really worth it?

Have an amazing day/night!

P.s.
Smile today 🙃