chapter 2: sick or blash

Chapter 2:

Tomura's pov:

"Tomura ..." I heard a voice trying to wake me up, I tried to open my eyes. Everything was still blurred from sleep. I looked in the direction of the voice and saw a figure with .. purple skin? "Dabi...?" I said as an unwanted smile began to appear on my lips. "What? ... no ..." The moment he said that, my eyes opened and I could see clearly. It was Kurogir. 'Fuck' I tried to change the subject "What do you want?" I growled. I stretched out and sat on the edge of the bed. I yawned tiredly to pass him the hint to leave the room. But of course it wasn't work. "... did you think I was Dabi?" I rolled my eyes to hide my panic "don't know what you're talking about." "Okay ... get ready for the meeting. Is about to start so get ready" "okay now get out" "you dont have to be so angry first thing in the morning," I growled. "Whatever." I said, and got out of bed. He left the room, and I swore that if he had a mouth he would smile. 'There's no chance he understood it ... right?' I shook my head and got ready for the meeting. A little smile appeared in my lip when I thought I was going to see hem today. 'That's normal, right? I mean I'm also happy that Toga and Twice and all the rest coming ... right ?
I shook my head once more to get the thoughts out of my head.

I went to my closet and took out a long black shirt with long gray Sweatpants and a new boxer, yesterday ... I decided not to change the boxer in case the dream and the situation ... happen again. I changed clothes and went to the bar. Kurogir was there and both Twice and Toga and the rest of the League members, except ... Dobi.

The front door of the bar opened and Dabi went inside with the usual 'bite me' face. I felt warmth in my cheeks, I looked at him, on the plain shirt that somehow looked very good on him and shows a little of his chest and his labored lips held in a lollipop. Memories of the dream and other things that jumped into my head caused my cheeks to get even hotter every second I kept staring at him. I sat down on the bar chair and laid both my hands on the bar, burying my blash face in my arms on the bar. I peered out of the hiding place of my head and saw Dabi sitting on the chair next to me. At that moment my face had turned red as a potato. I was so ashamed of what I dreamed last night, watched Dabi try to drink a bottle of water but the lollipop stops him. Spills on his chin a few drops one drop falls down his chest up into his shirt. I stared at the drop until it reached his shirt and I couldn't reach it even if I wanted to. 'ho fuck' I felt That my pants are starting to rise. 'Holy shit' I hid my head deeper in my arms, trying to make myself relax and peeked once more out of my arms. Dabi looked at me with a teasing grin. "Do you have a crush on me or something?" He says in a ridiculous voice with still grin on his face. "Shut up I'm just not feeling well ...." "ho really ... " he said and the smile on his face Just growing bigger, he picked up my chin with his finger and made me look at him Our faces are less than an inch away from each other. "W-what ... what are y- ...?" He interrupted me by putting his forehead on my forehead. "Oh you're right you really are very hot" I could feel his breath on my face, it smelled like sugar, 'god I want to know how it tastes'. The feeling of his cold breath on my warm skin sent a shudder all over my body. I looked at him for a few seconds, my eyes wide open in the looking of his blue-calm eyes. I think that at this point it was no longer possible to describe the red hue that covered my entire face, including my ears and my whole body. 'fuck!' 'I can- i dont want to move?' He released his delicate grip from my chin and went back to his drink. I heard whispers and giggles from across the room. "I ship them ~" Toga said to Twice. I couldn't even react to her ridiculous behavior, because I was still digesting what had happened, all I could do was keep staring Dabi drink his drink. I felt a touching hand touching my forehead. I turned to the toward the bar and saw Kurogiri's hand on my forehead. "Go back to your room, we'll continue the meeting without you. I'll go buy you medicine later." he said, and handed me a cup of hot tea. I shook my head and went back to reality. "Oh ... yeah thanks Kurogiri" I said as I got off the chair. "I think he needs a different kind of treatment ... ~" Dabi said under his breath,quite but strong enough for me to hear it. I turned toward him to understand what he was talking about. He looked down at my pants. 'Fuck' I remembered what 'situation' I was, I froze 'fuck fuck he realized it was because of him? Anyone else notice? Is he going to tell the others? He's going to be disgusted with me- "My mind stopped when I heard Dabi's voice. "I'll take care of him" 'What?'...

A/N:

Okay this is chapter 2 of my new story. As i say in the lest chapter please tell me if ther is something that you dont like and i try to get beter in the future.
I update 2 characters today and i try to keep it up.
I really hope that this story get at least 10...?..20..?readers... i work super hurt on it.