The concert

"That was the best concert of my life"  I tell best friend Emily. "And now we get to meet them"

"Yup, Happy birthday strawberry shortcake" said Emily

Hi my name is Amanda Miller and I just turned 16 today. Emily is 17 and has blonde hair and brown eyes while I look like Lorde with flaming red hair, green eyes, and freckles everywhere.

In other words I look like a mix or Lorde and strawberry shortcake.

But anyway we started to get closer and closer to the table where I will meet my favorite band in person. As we got closer and closer my hands start to shake and my heart started to beat faster and faster with every step I took and then finally I was face to face with Liam. Omg I'm looking at the Daddy Direction. He smiled and said "Hi" his voice was so asdfghjkl, you know.

"Can you sign my arm" I blurted out. He laughed slightly "Sure". He grabbed my arm and signed his name on it and Hugged me. As soon as he put his arms around me he tensed up and 5 seconds later he let go. Next was Louis and I asked him to sign my arm. "Gladly" he said. After he signed my arm he leaned in for a hug and his arms tighten slightly around me. after I pulled away I went to Harry.

His perfect hair. I wanna touch it but I know I cant. He signed my arm just like Louis and Liam. But when he hugged me he didn't tense or tighten his arms he just whispered "We found you love". I was confused but I moved on to Niall.

Niall signed my arm and engulfed me in a horan hug. When he let go I was cold. He smiled very big and I moved down to the bad boy from Bradford.

He signed my arm and then hugged me His arms tightened and when I tried to pull away he growled and pulled me back in. Then Harry spoke up and said "Mate, let her go"

He let me go and had a apologetic look on his face and sat back down

Me and Emily Stared to walk to the door.

"Amanda, do you wanna go for dinner" Em said

I looked at her and said

" Ms. Marzia is going to be mad. Her and Mr.Felix are working on dinner and said to be home by 5:30"

"What time is it"

"5:20" we looked at each other and ran back to the orphanage 20 blocks away

******************
A/N: Hi my people, Here's the first chapter. And Felix and Marzia are PewDiePie and Cutiepie. Well see you later