Food and Fun

After the movie was over, all the boys were asleep and I was starving. So I did what any teenager would do, I raded the fridge. I ate almost everything and nothing worked.
I'm starving
Why am I not full. I am so hungry that it feels like the acid in my stomach is eating at my insides.
I run into the living room, I start jumping on the boys screaming "IM HUNGRY, IM HUNGRY, FEED ME"
The boys wake up with a start and I jump off the couch and fall straight to the ground. I start crying because it hurts and now I have a big headache. The boys rush over to me " Are you okay Amanda" said Harry.
"LOOK AT HER DOES SHE LOOK OK" Zayn screamed (AN: P.s I cried for hours because of what thus man did to us)
"It hurts" I manage to say. As I say that Louis run back in at vampire speed and hands me a cup with blood in it. It smells good but I refuse. Eww blood.
"No" I said
Liam rolled his eyes " Drink it or you will die"
Do I wanna die today, nah
I take the cup and drink, it tasted soooo good that I was sad when it was finished. I get up feeling much better.
"Thanks guys" I say as I kiss each one on the nose
We all sat down on the couch, well that sat down, I stretched my body on there legs so I would be on all of them.
"Amanda we need to talk about the mating process" Liam says . Didn't we finish that
"No we didn't" Niall said, stupid mind reading
Niall smiled and kissed my nose.
"Amanda we are almost done with it, we just have to have sex" Harry says
My eyes widen, I don't wanna have sex, I don't wanna have a baby, I don't wanna be a whore
Niall shakes his head " You can't have a baby because vampires can't have baby's and your not a whore because we are ment to be, all of us and you"
The boys shake their heads in agreement.
"Okay fine" I said "who first"
Louis decided to speak up " its in age order so its Me, Zayn, Harry, Liam, then Niall."
I got up and walked over to Louis. I grabed his arm and said "Boys I think you should go out hunting for an hour"
Louis smiled "Yeah lads, go hunting"
And then I pulled Louis up the stairs to the bed room