Apologies and Pain

I was really surised of how fast Niall healed. I guess vampires heal faster then humans do.

He stood up and hugged me. "Dont be mad at them Amanda, they were just upsaet at the time"

We pulled away started walking to the couch. we sat down and i relized i was really tiared. I tried my hardest to stay awake and i think Niall noticed. "Go to sleep love, i'll take you back home" he picked me up bridel style and i fell asleep with my head on his chest

When i woke up i was in my room. i decided to get up and talk to the boys. i was slowly walking down the stairs when i hear somthing. i look and see all the boys crying, well except for niall, he was trying to calm all of them down. "She hates us" cried Zayn and the other crying boys nodded in agreement. "No she doesnt lads, she was just mad, she loves you guys with all her heart"

i walked down the rest of the stairs "hes not lying, i love you guys more than life itself. i was just mad and felt that you guys shouldnt be jelous. you guys are all my mates and i love youall equaly" i ran over to hug them all and kiss each one on the cheek. we did a group hug.

"im hungary" me and niall say at the same time. we look strangly at each other. "i swear i didnt read your mind" he says.

we all laugh. "you guys are always hungrey" says liam. we all nod in agreement. i walk in the kitchen and the boys slowly follow. "you guys can sit in the living room im gonna make spagettei" i say to the boys. the walk away with smiles on there face.

As im making the spagettie i open the window cause it was getting hot in the kitchen. i turn around to finish my fabulos cooking. i finish. i turn off the stove. and heard and bang. i trun arounf to look out the window and got hit in the stomach with somthing. it hurt likr hell. i touch the spot and saw red. I WAS SHOT. i scream in agony as i fell to the floor. the boys came running in at vampire speed. they saw what was happening and kneeled over me. "SHES GONNA DIE IF WE DONT DO ANYTHING" screamed Louis. i started seeing black when my eyes started closing. "We have to turn her" says Liam. i shake my head no. Harry was crying. "Please Amanda let us heal you. if you di. we die" i nod my head. they all found to bite. they count "1..2..3" they bite and it hurts and the world goes black.

A/N: Hey guys....im sooooo sorry i didnt update. heres a filler. im gonna try and update more often now. byeeeeeee